Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

68 IQ really has the Somalians thinking that 2 presidents are meeting to discuss khat. No wonder Somalia is ruled by AMISOM:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

This is after Kenyan ambassador was kicked out a week ago, plot thickens against Kenya :mjpls:

68 IQ really has the Somalians thinking that 2 presidents are meeting to discuss khat. No wonder Somalia is ruled by AMISOM:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
It looks like bixi is trying to ditch the Ethiopia’s Khat for the Kenyan one. Isaaqs consume 100k lbs of khat daily. That’s close to a million dollar every single day :wtf:
SL can not maintain a friendship with a country that does not see xamar as enemy. Short sighted approach if u ask me.
056DBF94-7887-4989-AC5B-3DA948017FAB.jpeg

I mean, what's the point of sanctions if I am able to return your flights, and control you from downtown Xamar :mjlol:

If that's the case then why didnt you return Biixis flight to Kenya:mjlol:

It looks like bixi is trying to ditch the Ethiopia’s Khat for the Kenyan one. Isaaqs consume 100k lbs of khat daily. That’s close to a million dollar every single day :wtf:
SL can not maintain a friendship with a country that does not see xamar as enemy. Short sighted approach if u ask me.
View attachment 159098
This is not why Somaliland is there. The only places that consumes Mira in Somaliland is east sool and east sanaag harti-darod communities and they are 5% of the country population

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Do u really believe MXs hate MJ?? SMH They actually look up to y’all.
What utter bullshit. Sxb, keep to your lane before you comment on Bullshit like that.

It is neither a love, or hate relationship. Nor do we look up, or look down. Are you MX to be even saying this, I rather you not speak on our behalf:gucciwhat:

Trending

Latest posts