Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

โ€œBREAKING: Credible sources tell me that Somalia's parliament is to hold an EMERGENCY session on the breach on the SOVEREIGNTY of Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด. Topic of discussion is the relationship between Somalia and Kenya ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช. TOP AGENDA the EXPULSION of KDF from the country and Amisom.โ€
When warlord bixi travels to djbooty or ethi itโ€™s fine but the minute he meets uhuru itโ€™s a breach to our(more like gadoโ€™s) sovereignty. Farmajo is toying with Kenya wallaih. Dump uhuru and his OG advisers canโ€™t see the game farmajo is playing. :banderas:

Falcon

in your feelings yet? yall too sensitive for me.
The result of having peanut sized lunatic for a leader. this is very immature, diplomatically and emotional from a national government. using khat as leverage against kenya was one thing but cutting meaningless ties with Kenya will just encourage them to openly support somalilandโ€™s secession.

Kenya was just using Somaliland as counterbalance to the miraa ban, but the children in charge of villa Somalia just couldnโ€™t bear the pressure.

Karim

I could agree with you but then weโ€™d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
โ€œBREAKING: Credible sources tell me that Somalia's parliament is to hold an EMERGENCY session on the breach on the SOVEREIGNTY of Somalia ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด. Topic of discussion is the relationship between Somalia and Kenya ๐Ÿ‡ฐ๐Ÿ‡ช. TOP AGENDA the EXPULSION of KDF from the country and Amisom.โ€
When warlord bixi travels to djbooty or ethi itโ€™s fine but the minute he meets uhuru itโ€™s a breach to our(more like gadoโ€™s) sovereignty. Farmajo is toying with Kenya wallaih. Dump uhuru and his OG advisers canโ€™t see the game farmajo is playing. :banderas:
It won't be easy to expel KDF forces from AMISOM. It will take time and plenty of discussions with the UN and African Union. The financiers decide who stays and goes

It won't be easy to expel KDF forces from AMISOM. It will take time and plenty of discussions with the UN and African Union. The financiers decide who stays and goes
I didnโ€™t say it would be easy. Thatโ€™s why heโ€™s waiting for the parliament to pull the trigger first.

โ€œSomalia refused the renewal of mandate & funding to Contact Group on the Piracy Off the Coast of Somalia (CGPCS) in which Kenya was elected to chair for 2 years on Jan 2020.โ€
The IC was forced to stop the fundings. Somalia is a sovereign state regardless how week it is. Btw neighbors are actually prohibited from joining a peace keeping missions in a neighboring country.

Last edited:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
This is just show off, Somalia and Kenya are close allies sxb, Farmaajo bought few properties in Nairobi with a looted money when he was a PM and he is not stupid enough to be their enemies,I personally hate Ethiopia with a passion and don't see Kenya as a threat.

This is just show off, MJโ€™s and Kenya are close allies sxb, Farmaajo bought few properties in Nairobi with a looted money when he was a PM and he is not stupid enough to be their enemies,I personally hate Ethiopia with a passion and don't see Kenya as a threat.
Wasnโ€™t it just 2 years ago when Ethiopia was an ally? I wonder what happened.
who invited Ethiopia/Kenya to Somalia ??
Sharif was against Kenyans invasion. The MJ PM said theyโ€™re welcome. And pressured sharif to let Kenya be part of amisom.
Mjs must really think other Somalis are stupid.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Manafesto

How do you explain the maritime dispute? bombings? and Kenya doing everything it can to force SFG to negotiate by all means? I understand u are not a fan of current Somali politicians, remember they are temporary but what we stand to lose is permanent. Let us put our differences aside and recognize that we all we got and that we should rely less on foreign governments and more on our will power :)

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ฑ]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
@Manafesto

How do you explain the maritime dispute? bombings? and Kenya doing everything it can to force SFG to negotiate by all means? I understand u are not a fan of current Somali politicians, remember they are temporary but what we stand to lose is permanent. Let us put our differences aside and recognize that we all we got and that we should rely less on foreign governments and more on our will power :)

I don't why you acting uninformed, don't you work for Farmaajo as a bot online, quite the act, we are grown ups.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't why you acting uninformed, don't you work for Farmaajo as a bot online, quite the act, we are grown ups.

I was baffled by ur comments on Kenya being friendly towards Somalia, considering all the recent events that took place. Kenya will ultimately back off and hopefully become a great neighboring country again :)

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
That was great concern and question, I believe that will cease to exist as Somalia continues to make progress:)

It's a much deeper problem...there are no real men in Somalia. The Darood love to complain about the Hawiye but they don't realise they too are of low value. Islam is their safety net without brain development they will forever be stuck in the realm of barbarism. Which is why Darood women are crazy into Islam without much thinking as to where, why and how. Notice Darood resist science even when they had the government from 1967-1991. Notice there was no real investigation into how a state should be run or any empirical evidence as to what makes a state successful, they simply scream Islam and run off.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

What is this man even getting at? Honestly, wu hadlay laakiin hal wax oo micno leh muussn sheegin.

Iโ€™ve seen loads of Kenyans on social media repeating this same point, each one delivers it in the same theatrical style, as if theyโ€™re saying something very profound and new. But Somalis been saying this since 95. Kenyans are slow.

This is just show off, Somalia and Kenya are close allies sxb, Farmaajo bought few properties in Nairobi with a looted money when he was a PM and he is not stupid enough to be their enemies,I personally hate Ethiopia with a passion and don't see Kenya as a threat.

do you think farmaajo is a low minimum wage working guy like you. Kulaha not stupid enough to let go of few properties :russ: . First bring proof he has properties in Kenya, next tell us their costs. Thirdly, explain to us how these properties are more important than the country. Kulaha looted, warya try at least a good propoganda. Instead of spouting lies that no one believes. Do you think this is HSM time? Why didn't HSM cut ties with kenya if it's a show? Why couldn't he?

This guy really expects us to believe somalia's government is close allies with kenya :mjlol:.

Farmaajo was campaigning from Nairobi in 2016. Only N&N bots and qabiilists believe his nonsense.

MX are proud shifta warya. Ogaden were shifta too before you sucked up to the kenyans and british. You sujus are domesticated pets, there is no msb to demand kenya to release you now or otherwise he will occupy Nairobi if you act up, so better behave. It's funny how one madoobe got you guys imprisoned in a school and the other was bombing tourist attractions near ras kambooni.. Ogaden resistance to kenya can be summed up with two madoobes.
Yes but the Mx shifta then were organised inside towns just like today the mx "AS".Plot was to pit Ogaden against the Kwnyan govt while the ambassador to kenya was mX.

Abdi madoobe was not part of the resistance in NFD.How did this wagardac guy end up killin security personel inside Garissa and hiding within the population for days which made the Kenyan govt burn villages in Garissa and bring business to standstill this is the same model mx have tried to currently ise in NFD and it backfired as Kenya was informed and the shifted the focus in bombing Gedo.This has caused MX to stop attacking NFD.

Trending