Farmaajo rape allegations resurface

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
What is it with these Faaraxs :snoop:Middle Eastern men are the same, always with the raping :ohlord: This issue needs to be addressed head on wherever it rears its ugly head, put that "ceeb" bs to rest once and for all :fittytousand:
Somalis need to swallow a truth pill on all fronts so we can progress. So long as we continue to bury our heads in the sand about everything, we'll stay in place. Keep emotions out of the way and deal with the facts for once.
Stop making this a community wide bashing get off your high horse and answer 2 questions for me.

When was he originally accused and what evidence do you have?
I'm not the one accusing him :drakewtf:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'll never understand why Somalis will be embarrassed and sweep it under the rug.
As if the victim asked for for this horrendous crime to be commited against them. Akaas

Some stupid notion of the girl having been "defiled", or that she's now "used goods". Often times the Hooyos will join in on the cover ups, this is a wide spread issue.

Some stupid notion of the girl having been "defiled", or that she's now "used goods". Often times the Hooyos will join in on the cover ups, this is a wide spread issue.
I had this one friend that was victimized and they forced her to marry her aggressor.
And even had the audacity to throw a huge wedding like that was going to make everything better.
The most heartbreaking thing I've ever seen in my life.

I had this one friend that was victimized and they forced her to marry her aggressor.
And even had the audacity to throw a huge wedding like that was going to make everything better.
subhannallah that's terrible

VixR

Veritas
:chrisfreshhah:

I'm a passionate man.

I care about my country and its retarded people.

I can't help it.

Now to get back on topic, there are actual war criminals and mass murderers in the government and people wanna talk about crimes la xawla.
Wallahi sometimes I feel like you'll have a heart attack right there and then, like I can sense your vessels restricting proper flow to your heart right from here :damedamn:

Take it easy :icon lol:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Man that's terrible :wow1: Did they honestly think a big wedding would make her feel better? :ayaanswag:

I can't even fathom marrying my daughter of to her rapist. These backward norms need to be left behind if Somalis are ever meant to move forward.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Somalis need to swallow a truth pill on all fronts so we can progress. So long as we continue to bury our heads in the sand about everything, we'll stay in place. Keep emotions out of the way and deal with the facts for once.

I'm not the one accusing him :drakewtf:
Fix you're tone when you speak about him. You shouldn't even go in to your diatribe on the community in the same thread accusing a world leader of such filth.

Man that's terrible :wow1: Did they honestly think a big wedding would make her feel better? :ayaanswag:

I can't even fathom marrying my daughter of to her rapist. These backward norms need to be left behind if Somalis are ever meant to move forward.
I don't know part of the blame can go to the people that went to "celebrate" this tragedy.
Including me I guess I thought I was being supportive to my friend.
But I'll never understand how her parents or any parents will be able to sleep at night or be able to justify their actions.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
I don't know part of the blame can go to the people that went to "celebrate" this tragedy.
Including me I guess I thought I was being supportive to my friend.
But I'll never understand how her parents or any parents will be able to sleep at night or be able to justify their actions.
How's dc life goin?

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Its going well still crazy.
I saw somebody trying walk on the merging lane of the highway today.
:faysalwtf:
How's your life?
They were probably on drugs. I hear it's like normal in dc from my friend who lives there. I've been good I had a major breakthrough I'll make a thread about later. So how's homecoming really like at HU also my friend that went there met post Malone at ur homecoming

They were probably on drugs. I hear it's like normal in dc from my friend who lives there. I've been good I had a major breakthrough I'll make a thread about later. So how's homecoming really like at HU also my friend that went there met post Malone at ur homecoming
Homecoming is crazy and so many people that don't go to HU are there .
This year it was okay they didn't have a parade but they had a concert with lil uzi.
My first year was the best they had Future, Chris brown, Trey Songz, and Migos.
But so many people were acting crazy.
:wow:
So I learned my lesson don't go to the parties at night.
Stick to the day concerts.
:sass2:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Damn you live in DC?

Adoonta ka fogow, they have HIV rates comparable to most subsaharan countries, waa iga talo unless you tryna cop that House in Virginia

:ufdup:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Homecoming is crazy and so many people that don't go to HU are there .
This year it was okay they didn't have a parade but they had a concert with lil uzi.
My first year was the best they had Future, Chris brown, Trey Songz, and Migos.
But so many people were acting crazy.
:wow:
So I learned my lesson don't go to the parties at night.
Stick to the day concerts.
:sass2:
That's funny my friend that went to school with you had a crazy moment during homecoming. Apparently he was drunk and stepped on someone's jays and shit:drakelaugh:he thought he could get sloppy and call party foul like back home but not at HU:birdman:

That's funny my friend that went to school with you had a crazy moment during homecoming. Apparently he was drunk and stepped on someone's jays and shit:drakelaugh:he thought he could get sloppy and call party foul like back home but not at HU:birdman:
:dead::dead:
They take fashion so seriously here wallahi it's not even funny.
:bell:
I thought I liked fashion and all that but nah you can't even be slipping one day.
You also have to be dressed up or you'll be clowned by people you don't even know.
:kodaksmiley:
Every year they have some kind of African cultural night. My favorite night of the year.
And I come through with my hella sparkly Dirac and kill it.
:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending