Would you call out someone you caught in the act talking shit about you or plotting something?

i would start cussing them out you can't be confident and be silent a confident person wouldn't allow disrespect like that

You've gotta scare them into submission, m8. You set the tone for how others treat you. If you let this go on for too long, the tone shifts from you giving off cold indifference to weakness, from the perspective of the guy that's provoking you.

To quote the wise Western Sydney hood philosophers collectively known as ONEFOUR:
"Retaliation is a must, ain't no maybes, ifs or buts!"

You've gotta scare them into submission, m8. You set the tone for how others treat you. If you let this go on for too long, the tone shifts from you giving off cold indifference to weakness, from the perspective of the guy that's provoking you.

To quote the wise Western Sydney hood philosophers collectively known as ONEFOUR:
"Retaliation is a must, ain't no maybes, ifs or buts!"
Lol these fuckers have alone contributed to uptick of Arab gangs and bikers in my city. Now every and they’re mum have tns and mullets ( even the Somalis with jileec hair ) have mullets too

Don't let people disrespect you because then everyone around you will start. If you let this keep happening you will become the punching bag physically. If your afraid just call the cops, but you have to handle it soon as possible.

Depends how important they are to me or how close we are. If we close I would call them out if not I would reserve my energy and keep it moving.

Trending