Farmaajo has sold Somalia to Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
@Jennifer i guess we really are family now.

:mjlol:
:friendhug:
Good move, we will be both eating :ehh:
The fact that Somalians are sad about this news tells me that they don’t trust their leaders. When it comes to politics there is no such thing as “enemy” or “friendship” its all about political interests. It seems Somalia has learned a thing or two from its neighboring countries.

Welcome to dirty politicking, Somalia

images

:friendhug:
Good move, we will be both eating :ehh:
The fact that Somalians are sad about this news tells me that they don’t trust their leaders. When it comes to politics there is no such thing as “enemy” or “friendship” its all about political interests. It seems Somalia has learned a thing or two from its neighboring countries.

Welcome to dirty politicking, Somalia

images
They should take a leaf from Trump and kim. Even the worst of enemies can be friends i'll see you on them beaches my beautiful sista!!!

11-trump-kim-handshake.w710.h473.jpg

i hope we get humilated more and more I hope kenyans overtake jubaland and ethiopians overtake northern somalia.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They should take a leaf from Trump and kim. Even the worst of enemies can be friends i'll see you on them beaches my beautiful sista!!!

11-trump-kim-handshake.w710.h473.jpg
I hope y’all destroy alshabab so I can chill at the beach in a bikini:ahh:

If we let Egypt build a base in Somalia, we will get Ogaden back.
ogaden iska daa ee somalia cesho. Looks like the axmaaro have come for somalia itself now. Four ports? Ethiopia has been ordering ships and navy fleets recently. read btwn the lines. these niggas aren't content with meddling with somalia, they want to take over the place.
All it took is one meeting to convince this nigga? Are these guys under a spell horta?:gucciwhat:
Farmaajo is a traitor of course, and so is everyone in his government.

So much for reer we have xabashi kkk
we hate xabashi!:mjlol: nigga real talk, we hate xabashi it's just that none of us makes it. it's the xabashi loving niggas like farmaajo who become presidents. like ilay, ur adeer biixi etc...
There isn't a single somali leader who is anti xabashi today.:damn: Let that sink in.

This is just a reminder to isaaqs and the rest of somalis who are fooled by the darood anti Ethiopia rhetoric. They will change their words based on their clan agenda at any given moment. They invaded Somalia with Ethiopian troops. And then foreign illegal alien Kenyan ogaden have invaded and annexed small parts of southern Somalia.

In this game of geopolitics we have won the first round of ports as berbera is set to become a mega port. Now we’ll see how the oil wars go as drilling is set to take place in 2019. It’s every clan for themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.