Farmaajo has sold Somalia to Ethiopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Who’s investing? If you to call it that
The two governments signed investment deals on ports. Countries like Sudan, Kenya and Djibouti all gave Ethiopia stake in their respective ports.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
As a Darood Man I got "Zero" problems with Ethiopia, let them invest in our God forsaken country.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
The two governments signed investment deals on ports. Countries like Sudan, Kenya and Djibouti all gave Ethiopia stake in their respective ports.
Can you trust Somalia to not be taken advantage of in the deal do you know the details of these “investments” this is not 1975 Somalia we’re talking here it’s metaphorically the anus of Africa and Ethiopia loves taking something for nothing it’s not adding up in my head Ethiopia probably made concessions but I’m sure FGS made a bigger concession I pray it’s not what I think it is

Macalin M

Out here
Some of the things there are actually beneficial, I’m just afraid there’s things we do not know about. Either way there’s no point in me caring too much, I’ll just let time go by

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
@Shaolin23 ALL countries are prospering, developing for the better. Ethiopia is the fastest growing country in Africa in terms of economy and population. We need to take advantage of their Huge market and be friends with them. The enmity between us and Ethiopia needs to end ASAP.. it's not beneficial for us socially, economically and even our nation hood for this hatred to continue.

@Shaolin23 ALL countries are prospering, developing for the better. Ethiopia is the fastest growing country in Africa in terms of economy and population. We need to take advantage of their Huge market and be friends with them. The enmity between us and Ethiopia need to end ASAP.. it's not beneficial for us socially, economically and our nation hood.
Fock the raw meat eaters and their investment aabahood wasooyin

Abbysinians are smarter than the 68 IQ Nation.

Tolloow if we cant manage a country why not give to Xabashis?

Let them make Somali reservation place.

I agree with you ethiopia politicians r have bigger iq than somalis eithopia has forced harmajoo to agree to the bebera deal not many of you know that can anyone answer why xarmajo has not signed the law passed by the federal parliament banning db world you somalis you get too excited easily eithopia will always protect it intrest as a result it would never take instructions from Mogadishu

I agree with you ethiopia politicians r have bigger iq than somalis eithopia has forced harmajoo to agree to the bebera deal not many of you know that can anyone answer why xarmajo has not signed the law passed by the federal parliament banning db world you somalis you get too excited easily eithopia will always protect it intrest as a result it would never take instructions from Mogadishu
Are you khalid ali from somnet? :russ:

Shaolin23

Don't think is those, probably hobyo garacad Kismayo +barawe.

Mogadishu is owned by Turkish they're not letting go& bosasso P&O

Berbera DPWorld & FGS have no control over it
If Ethiopia has 4 ports in the south they will have no need for berbera or bosaso who you do business with if not Ethiopia i get it Somaliweyne all lost but by far P/land and S/land are the biggest losers:browtf:

Shaolin23

@Shaolin23 ALL countries are prospering, developing for the better. Ethiopia is the fastest growing country in Africa in terms of economy and population. We need to take advantage of their Huge market and be friends with them. The enmity between us and Ethiopia needs to end ASAP.. it's not beneficial for us socially, economically and even our nation hood for this hatred to continue.
The Xabashis are colonialist they love getting something for nothing you as a Somali will get thrown crumbs as long as your under their thumb

First Qalbi Dhagax and now this. :mindblown:

Farmaajo is a traitor to the Somali people :pacspit:
It's called doing business an lets be honest those ports would never have been developed by somalia. At least this will generate some revenue, your acting like he sold a province. Somalis will never be free of foreign intervention until they learn to stop complaining and accept the fact that it's their fault that the country is in such a miserable state. If you want to be independent then be like the chinese and industrialise and get the ppl educated and working and not just sit there moping when your only option is to sell ports to you enemy. It's time we valued our pride or put it aside, if you've ever heard of the saying "beggars can't be choosers" then you'll know that somalis are in a bad position because they are lazy back home and expect everything to be done for them. If they made deals with companies to drill oil sooner, stopped fighting each other and made powerful allies in the east then we would have been richer than those fat fuckers in the middle east by now.

:bell::kodaksmiley::birdman::lawd::meleshame:

And what would you do to help the economy back home??? lets be honest for them to make this deal it shows we have been desperate for a long time.

:shookgabre:
Ethiopian investment is bad. Ethiopia is a hostile nation they should have absolutely no stakes in major companies because it is extremely threatening.
You think Ethiopia wants to invest in our port cities just for money?

Ethiopian investment is bad. Ethiopia is a hostile nation they should have absolutely no stakes in major companies because it is extremely threatening.
You think Ethiopia wants to invest in our port cities just for money?
As i stated before the somali leaders are desperate to make this move, meaning that there was no other way to move forward. Sometimes in chess you have to sacrifice to advance, i however agree that it was a stupid move on their part.

Status
Not open for further replies.