Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh @Luna
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3-73.jpg

@nine That Reer Ugaas Sharmarke guy is a decoy like Farataag. Beesha better disown those puppets. They don't represent our real agenda in Kismayo. As for ''Luga Dheere'' what a weird name.

@Deekhow @JONB @Sultan
:mjlol:
Notice Garbaharay is the only district in gedo that's fully marehan. The rest are shared. There is heavy digil and midhifle presence there, not to mention baardheere is also settled by OGs and others.

Attachments

• x.png
    x.png
    93 KB · Views: 189
@Deekhow @JONB @Sultan
:mjlol:
Notice Garbaharay is the only district in gedo that's fully marehan. The rest are shared. There is heavy digil and midhifle presence there, not to mention baardheere is also settled by OGs and others.
And the Afmadow district has Ogaadeen and Gaaljecel and Sheekhaal and Mareexaan :mjlol:
And the Badhaadhe district has Ogaadeen and Majeerteen and Mareexaan and Gaaljecel and Boni people and Bajunis :pachah1::mjlol:
So what is your point?
How about I say the Afmadow district is shared? :mjlol:
Having other minorities doesn't make anywhwere shared otherwise using your logic then Qooqaani is shared between Mareexaan and Ogaadeen even though Ogaadeen are the majority :mjlol:
@AarLibaax soo gal

Last edited:
People think that Farmaajo is like Siad Barre, uninterested in his gobol (Barre's disinterest makes sense, as he was born in Ethioia and raised by OG), but Farmaajo was born in Somalia and has no illusions about where he is from. He is a MX man to the bone, and will fight for his people. Nobody gives a f*ck about dirty gadabursi who've turned into khat chewer slaves, dying for them in Tukaraq. MX lives matter more.

We need a bloodbath in Doolow or eviction if Reer Xasan do not comply and fall in line with the rest of Beesha

Go back to Mudug and eat with your who2 Reer Abti. Gedo is the land of Reer Xassan, Talxe, Reer Axmed, and Hawrarsame. Reer Farah Ugaas don't belong in Gedo.

Reer Faarax Ugaas will rule you doqon Reer Xasan

We conquered Gedo iyo Jubbaland. Conquer it back. How are we doqon, when we, Reer Xassan are expanding on Cagdheer lands in Klinka 5aad. Get your lands back from the who2s. You lost Dhusa Mareeb. I don't respect your raagnimo.

We conquered Gedo iyo Jubbaland. Conquer it back. How are we doqon, when we, Reer Xassan are expanding on Cagdheer lands in Klinka 5aad. Get your lands back from the who2s. You lost Dhusa Mareeb. I don't respect your raagnimo.
We ain't lost shit you doqon Reer Xasan we been migrating since the kacaan era.
You're a doqon singing for Blackie in Doolow.
Nacas Reer Xasan Dabodhilif

We ain't lost shit you doqon Reer Xasan we been migrating since the kacaan era.
You're a doqon singing for Blackie in Doolow.
Nacas Reer Xasan Dabodhilif

How are we nacas? Madoobe is a reality. Better to develop our lands while he is there. We have no problem with our ilmo adeero, the Cagdheers. They know who are the real MXs. Madoobe won't be there long. Once he is gone, we can move as one. But you Reer Galti need to respect us or you will be karbaashed as by us as the Cagdheers and Who2s did to you. You are Hawiyes to me. Uff

How are we nacas? Madoobe is a reality. Better to develop our lands while he is there. We have no problem with our ilmo adeero, the Cagdheers. They know who are the real MXs. Madoobe won't be there long. Once he is gone, we can move as one. But you Reer Galti need to respect us or you will be karbaashed as by us as the Cagdheers and Who2s did to you. You are Hawiyes to me. Uff
You don't know shit you nacas
@TekNiKo @Luna @Shaolin23 @Sheikh @AarLibaax This guy is on sheegato probation

Reer Xassan is a nation, in three countries. We can compete with cagdheers on equal foot. You Reer Diini, are true laaangaabs. It's time shisheeye knows that. You won't develop your lands because you need our protection. Our nephews are for the show.

Reer Xassan is a nation, in three countries. We can compete with cagdheers on equal foot. You Reer Diini, are true laaangaabs. It's time shisheeye knows that. You won't develop your lands because you need our protection. Our nephews are for the show.
Stay forever landlocked you Reer Xasan nacas

I love my ilmo adeero. Don't insult us in the front of shisheeye and not expect a response. That's what s do. If you had an problem you shoulda kept in the family. You started this @nine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts