Farmaajo Exposed: donated $250,000 to Gedo/jubaland.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Although Gedo is the least developed in the whole of Somali lands, I wouldn't approve of any special treatment, Somali waa Somali had that money gone 2 Awdal or any other part it would all be the same.

Gedo & Cabudwaaq will come good, when the collective Somali is looked after

I always say Marehan in general are much too nice, Somalis are ardent qabilists that is the unfortunately reality. There is nothing wrong with building your regions when everyone else is or would do the same. :manny:

I always say Marehan in general are much too nice, Somalis are ardent qabilists that is the unfortunately reality. There is nothing wrong with building your regions when everyone else is or would do the same. :manny:
When cheeseman leaves there's gonna be the normal Qabyaalad and our kinsmen would be worse off because he came woth Somalinimo bullshit and didn't help his clan he could be supporting them in the Kismayo countryside but instead he says "Somalinimo Somalinimo" as if it's gonna have an effect when he's glne he should atleast make sure his clan eats good off of dhaqaalaha but he's naive

Mareexaan live in the Baajuni Islands go run after the cows near Dhoobley you'll fit right in
Okay whatever makes you sleep at night. But know that in real life your clan doesn't own an inch in the two Jubas and your subclan a new comers to gedo. Reer guri will tell you off soon.

When cheeseman leaves there's gonna be the normal Qabyaalad and our kinsmen would be worse off because he came woth Somalinimo bullshit and didn't help his clan he could be supporting them in the Kismayo countryside but instead he says "Somalinimo Somalinimo" as if it's gonna have an effect when he's glne he should atleast make sure his clan eats good off of dhaqaalaha but he's naive

How would he do that without other clans getting annoyed though? :icon lol:

I cant speak for other Marehan, but my mentality is Somalia or bust mate. Cant be restricted to a gobol, too claustrophobic 4 a nigga like me:denzelnigga:

Okay whatever makes you sleep at night. But know that in real life your clan doesn't own an inch in the two Jubas and your subclan a new comers to gedo. Reer guri will tell you off soon.
LMAO We live in Jilib and Jamaame Saakow and Kismaayo and its surroundings and Buurgaabo and the Bajuni islands, smartass. What you said might be applicable in the year 1950 but this is 2018, mr time traveller. Let's not forget Goobweyn. And we are newcomers to the Islands in the beginning of the 2000s
You better watch out for Afmadow we have our livestock grazing right in your faces in the Afmadow district :icon lol:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I see nothing wrong with this, more money should be funnelled to Gedo, that gobol needs development

LMAO We live in Jilib and Jamaame Saakow and Kismaayo and its surroundings and Buurgaabo and the Bajuni islands, smartass. What you said might be applicable in the year 1950 but this is 2018, mr time traveller. Let's not forget Goobweyn. And we are newcomers to the Islands in the beginning of the 2000s
You better watch out for Afmadow we have our livestock grazing right in your faces in the Afmadow district :icon lol:
You live in "godka kawaanka calanley" and schools and public places.

Geelsade
Are you biimaal or sheekhaal when you are claiming jilib iyo jamame. Saakow? Are you d&m or auliyahan?
Get life. Internet troll.

Geelsade
Are you biimaal or sheekhaal when you are claiming jilib iyo jamame. Saakow? Are you d&m or auliyahan?
Get life. Internet troll.
Doqon you think you're in 1950 we live in all the places I mentioned we moved in the Bajuni Islands in the beginning of the 2000s and we live in Jamaame and Jilib and Saakow cry all you want I think you shohld watch out for Afmadow and some of us in Qooqaani cry all you want.

Doqon you think you're in 1950 we live in all the places I mentioned we moved in the Bajuni Islands in the beginning of the 2000s and we live in Jamaame and Jilib and Saakow cry all you want I think you shohld watch out for Afmadow and some of us in Qooqaani cry all you want.

Name the bajuni islands? Or shut up.

Koyama is just practically kismayo.
Kudhaa is Ciise maxamud town. Welcome to the real world.
Bye
I never said Majeerteen do not live on Kudha
You think this is 1950?
We are in 2018
y7avmxP.png

Goobweyn is Sheekhaal lol... Jamaame is dir and bantu... Jilib is sheekhaal,bantu,dir,d&m .... No marehen in jamaame or jilib fact... Middle juba is 40-60% d&m and bantu... This for the people that don't know...

Goobweyn is Sheekhaal lol... Jamaame is dir and bantu... Jilib is sheekhaal,bantu,dir,d&m .... No marehen in jamaame or jilib fact... Middle juba is 40-60% d&m and bantu... This for the people that don't know...
:icon lol: Says the guy who said that HG militia muscle is in Jilib :icon lol:

:icon lol::icon lol:Who controls Jilib?

Lol how do you go from claiming Kismayo,jamaame,jilib,goobweyn and now the bajuni islands lol... It's crazy... We all know who controls 100% of middle juba why ask ... What happened to hiiraale ? When the mighty marehan going to take back kismaayo and jubbaland.... It been 5-7 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending