Euro trash being evicted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
1)From Holland what a surprise. My question is why didn't she stay in Holland (the benefits weren't as generous I guess)

All of Northwestern Europe has much better welfare than the UK.

Those idiotic Euro migrant Somalis are only coming to the UK because of the larger Somali community & the English language, nothing else. No economic incentive at all.

You actually sourced that joke of a website and I don't think you're in any position to be calling others trash.

waraabe

Your superior

Those idiotic Euro migrant Somalis are only coming to the UK because of the larger Somali community & the English language, nothing else. No economic incentive at all.

The U.K. Welfare is pretty good plus child benefits, housing benefits and everything else

Apollo

VIP
The U.K. Welfare is pretty good plus child benefits, housing benefits and everything else

OECD compares the economies of the developed countries and the UK is always at the bottom of Western Europe at those international comparisons.

waraabe

Your superior
OECD compares the economies of the developed countries and the UK is always at the bottom of Western Europe at those international comparisons.

Aboowe I kno you are euro trash but no point defending them. They come here for welfare and they don't speak the language

waraabe

Your superior
Fascist and racist.

Maybe you're not from the UK in which I case I understand you not knowing what terrible reputation it has.

I am from the uk and I like the dm. It maybe right wing but that doesn't make their stories any less truthful

Not gonna lie but I don't want to speak Finnish for the rest of my life. My parents wanted me to learn English since it is more beneficial. Lately I have seen a lot of Somalis who came from Finland in the UK.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cked-home-lived-12-years.html#article-3801882

Few points

1)From Holland what a surprise. My question is why didn't she stay in Holland (the benefits weren't as generous I guess)

2) dirty carpets? Someone tell this person you are suppose to clean up. Why does she want the land lord to clean up her dirt
there are almost 300 000 Germans in the UK. Why did they leave Germany? Not enough benefits?
There are over 150 000 Frenchmen in the UK. Why did they leave France? Not enough benefits?

You live in London/UK yourself you know how shitty the quality of housing is there. Her complaints are most probably legitimate.

Apollo

VIP
Yet all euro trash want to come here lol

1) Bigger Somali community.

2) English language, they are too lazy to learn a new language. If Swedish was the global lingua franca they would flock to Sweden instead.

It's not because of your great economy. You are actually piss poor compared to many EU countries.

They're not idiotic for doing so.

1) Bigger Somali community.

2) English language, they are too lazy to learn a new language. If Swedish was the global lingua franca they would flock to Sweden instead.

It's not because of your great economy. You are actually piss poor compared to many EU countries.
That's true. When I first came to UK I thought I was in third world country wallah lol I was surprised at how dirty the place was. Even people eating in the streets and throwing food fascinated me.

That was 11 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.