Euro trash being evicted

Status
Not open for further replies.
there are almost 300 000 Germans in the UK. Why did they leave Germany? Not enough benefits?
There are over 150 000 Frenchmen in the UK. Why did they leave France? Not enough benefits?

You live in London/UK yourself you know how shitty the quality of housing is there. Her complaints are most probably legitimate.
Housing is really good outside of London, there are lots of nice properties with gardens.

I am from the uk and I like the dm. It maybe right wing but that doesn't make their stories any less truthful

Sheeko. You very well know that they enjoy twisting stories to support their racist postions, the dailymail is a gimmick and you STILL decide to source it despite being aware of it's reputation...What does that make you?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Im suprised all those ppl supporting her lol

It look like they had a bbq in her house with all that black crap on the walls :cosbyhmm:

Looks like mold my guess she left some wet clothes to dry near the radiator

waraabe

Your superior
Im suprised all those ppl supporting her lol

It look like they had a bbq in her house with all that black crap on the walls :cosbyhmm:

Looks like mold my guess she left some wet clothes to dry near the radiator

Yes mild is the result of drying were clothes in the house and not opening windows

Apollo

VIP
The British Pound is still at the Brexit lows of June.

It's more accurate to speak of Pound Trash.

Long term chart of the British currency also looks terrible, every decade it loses 25% of its value. Soon the Euro will be more valuable than the Pound.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I am from the uk and I like the dm. It maybe right wing but that doesn't make their stories any less truthful
it's not because it's right wing that it's untruthful, it's because it's untruthful that it's untruthful :lol:

Yes mild is the result of drying were clothes in the house and not opening windows

:mindblown: ha iska hadlin. Walls and ceilings become mouldy due to rain water sipping down through the roof and walls. Too much mould will cause walls and ceilings caving in or falling down.

Status
Not open for further replies.