Ethiopian brothers come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I guess you could say that, I'm not particularly fond of that term because it implies ownership of the whole Kilil by one clan.

Oh I thought it was all inhabited by the same clan? I don't use the term Somali region as it implies ownership by Ethiopia that may annoy some people:icon lol:.

Who inhabits which parts and where in the region are you from?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Stop lying to the man. The region is called Ogaden and that has been its historical name since the 50s. It has nothing to do with clan. There is the Ogaden desert Ogaden river basin and the Ogaden war.

Oh I thought it was all inhabited by the same clan? I don't use the term Somali region as it implies ownership by Ethiopia that may annoy some people:icon lol:.

No it's fine the Somali region is more proper and representative of the reality that many clans settle there. It's only certain folks who decry that realitI'm from an area not far from Jigjiga.

waraabe

Your superior

Somalis are like xabashis, you have your oromo, Tigray, amxaaro etc and we have isaaq, darod, hawiye, dir, raxanway etc

Somalis are like xabashis, you have your oromo, Tigray, amxaaro etc and we have isaaq, darod, hawiye, dir, raxanway etc

Oromo's don't identify as Habesha though, and we all speak different langauges:ufdup:. You can split Tigrayans and Amhara's into smaller identifications but the general gist is we identify as either the first or second.

waraabe

Your superior
Oromo's don't identify as Habesha though, and we all speak different langauges:ufdup:. You can split Tigrayans and Amhara's into smaller identifications but the general gist is we identify as either the first or second.

doesn't matter if they don't identify their ugly asses with xabashi, we all call you xabashi lol

waraabe

Your superior
:mjlol:
There's no way you aren't aware of how stupid you sound :pachah1:
Either you're trolling or you are actually a moron, and I don't think you have an IQ of 50, so it's the former :kodaksmiley:

I haven't seen people crying to claim another group before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts