Ethiopian brothers come in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ሕጊ።። and anyone else I'm missing

I wanted to know how the noble struggle against the woyane is doing. I haven't been up to date in recent months so I was wondering if the resistance have made any gains? The filthy agame who looted and divided the country for the past 26 years hopefully will be chased out of power soon.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Isn't he a Tigrean?

Also Somalis are quite powerful thanks to the Tigreans. However the name is spelt lol.

Why do you feel this way about the current regime?

The bulk of the resistance is in oromia. You need to have eyes and ears on the ground to see where the winds are blowing. Ethiopa took down their social media restrictions and released thousands of peopl locked up for months. It could be an act since they haven't returned their troops back to somalia

Isn't he a Tigrean?

Also Somalis are quite powerful thanks to the Tigreans. However the name is spelt lol.

Why do you feel this way about the current regime?

If he's an agame then nvm. Anyways, I made my opinion on this matter known before
but I will say it again bluntly, this current system is detrimental to my clan. The Kilil
is run by a small tribal group of people that abuse their power. Central rule from Adis Ababa
should be restored that way at least the highlander administrator sent in to run the place won't
have any clan bias and will deal with the locals more fairly.

Galaeri

If he's an agame then nvm. Anyways, I made my opinion on this matter known before
but I will say it again bluntly, this current system is detrimental to my clan. The Kilil
is run by a small tribal group of people that abuse their power. Central rule from Adis Ababa
should be restored that way at least the highlander administrator sent in to run the place won't
have any clan bias and will deal with the locals more fairly.

What do you expect would happen if the Amharas retook their throne? And do you expect will happen to your clan after the Somali has already entered the armed conflict on the tigray side?

What do you expect would happen if the Amharas retook their throne? And do you expect will happen to your clan after the Somali has already entered the armed conflict on the tigray side?

The Amhara will surely end this fake federalism that is divisive, they've always stood for a central unitary state. As for your 2nd question I expect nothing to happen.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Hawd is mostly Darood now, with Dhulbahante & Ogaden taking your land at a rapid rate. This nigga acting like he will have a stake in Ethiopia 10 years from now. :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Stick to your triangle. :drakelaugh:

waraabe

Your superior
Hawd is mostly Darood now, with Dhulbahante & Ogaden taking your land at a rapid rate. This nigga acting like he will have a stake in Ethiopia 10 years from now. :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Stick to your triangle. :drakelaugh:

What land are you taking lol. Don't bullshit, we know your weak clan can't take shit

The people of ogaden will save us from this trusteeship inshallah it's supposed to be the other way around but at this rate Somalia will vanquish.

Galaeri

@TheUnderTaker you are crazy. You are not anticipating reprisals or political exclusion.

:pachah1:You also think the status quo amongst k5 Somalis will be rearranged in the favour of the smallest minority.

@ሕጊ።። and anyone else I'm missing

I wanted to know how the noble struggle against the woyane is doing. I haven't been up to date in recent months so I was wondering if the resistance have made any gains? The filthy agame who looted and divided the country for the past 26 years hopefully will be chased out of power soon.
Well it isn't as strong as 2015 that's for sure.

If he's an agame then nvm.
Someone from Tigray is not an Agame:reallymaury:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Lol at landers.

Even MJ have a stake in Ogadenia, I'm Cumar Mahmuud from OG and so is my sub-section.

Get that weak shit out of here.

Status
Not open for further replies.