Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
accurate picture explaining Somali qabils and their respective lands
maab%2Bcusub.jpg

This map is cancer. Pure cancer.

Some of it is right.

HG now live k5 and Marehan do not live in Mudug let alone Galguduud :dead: Niggas gave Sheeikhals their own enclaves :wow:

"Diverse Hawiye" around Mogadishu :wow:

I think I know who made this map, just surprised he didn't give Merka (Historic and exclusively biimaal city) to HG. :drakelaugh:

Last edited:

Galaeri

Clearly, the person who came up with that absurd map doesn't know fckall about the region. Since when was Gaashamo part of HJ territory?:mjlol:

Dhulos/MJs don't possess all that land. It reminds me of that retarded map where Burco was a part of SSC.:drakelaugh:

What are you talking about? Man stopped Dhulbahante land near Las Caanod. You guys live Togdheer too kkkkk.

He also made my Bicidyahan too small. He didn't even have the decency to let our border touch Werder or Gaalkacyo. :ileycry:

I thought you were @Prince of Lasanod :dead:

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Clearly, the person who came up with that absurd map doesn't know fckall about the region. Since when was Gaashamo part of HJ territory?:mjlol:

Dhulos/MJs don't possess all that land. It reminds me of that retarded map where Burco was a part of SSC.:drakelaugh:
The MJ part may be a bit exaggerated, but the Dhulbahante/Isaaq lands are correct. Gaashamo is HY but the map made a small mistake. Danot is 80 % Dhulbahante.

Of course Dhulbahante have our towns in Degmadda Burco. What type of fool are you to deny that?

Galaeri

The MJ part may be a bit exaggerated, but the Dhulbahante/Isaaq lands are correct. Gaashamo is HY but the map made a small mistake. Danot is 80 % Dhulbahante.

Of course Dhulbahante have our towns in Degmadda Burco. What type of fool are you to deny that?

How can you say that? What about Buuhoodle?????????

The MJ lands in the North are more accurate but not accurate enough. We also live in Koonfur, in Bakool and in Kismaayo. So do the Dhulbahante, they are present in strong numbers in Kismaayo.

The more you know.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
How can you say that? What about Buuhoodle?????????

The MJ lands in the North are more accurate but not accurate enough. We also live in Koonfur, in Bakool and in Kismaayo. So do the Dhulbahante, they are present in strong numbers in Kismaayo.

The more you know.
Of course Buuhoodle unaka leh, no son of an idoor can step past Qorilugud. These homeless HJ thieves tried to steal our camels in Kalshaale so we expelled them and taught them a lesson.

My family have property in Kismaayo and my grandfather was born there. We also have our regions in Jubbada Dhexe. But unfortunately Al Shabab are strong there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending