Egypt disrespects Djibouti after signing an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis, Xabashis & other Horners are all brothers. Yes we may have differing political opinions & views on history, but that doesn't mean we can't build a future were the HOA is peaceful & prosperous.

No wonder we are under occupation and Somalis are unaware of it, Ethiopians are not your brothers. Your brothers would not kill you and rape your people and commit gencoide after other even cutting the water from shebelle this summer. But keep sipping the kool aid

I'm obsessed because I called out Egyptians over their racism?
You seem mentally unstable...

I am unstable If it makes you feel better but Egypt helped Somalia in Ogaden war against your country and supplied us with arms, I wouldn't allow raw eater like to disrespect my Muslim brothers.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Kkkkkk go and worship your cannibal saint only people in world who pray to cannibal but after all you drink blood and eat raw meat. Did invent of fire never reach you?
People like you are what is holding us back from progressing

Kkkkkk go and worship your cannibal saint only people in world who pray to cannibal but after all you drink blood and eat raw meat. Did invent of fire never reach you?

I suggest you invest in this book:

r1X1c96.png

They have a metro system though

Khaatumo (the place you've been making threads dedicated too (because you're qabiilist)) have literally nothing, only one village

Develop your village

They have a metro system though

Khaatumo (the place you've been making threads dedicated too (because you're qabiilist)) have literally nothing, only one village

Develop your village

Dumbass my forefathers died for this country literally died for it and i would not let retards like you to divide it and sell it. I am granddaughter of dervish warriors I have right in every stone in Somalia. The blood of my ancestors who paid for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts