How the Djiboutian diplomat should have responded,
tenor.gif

Stop Sucking up for us!!!

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
That's very funny that had me laughing for a bit. He couldn't be bothered. I don't like Djibouti at all.

Leave the guy alone :ivers:
He's been civil in his time here so we show him civility back
That's a part of our culture of hospitality:comeon:

Why they are so obsessed about us!!!! Why do they Follow us everywhere !!!! Even in our forum literally nowhere to escape from them. In motherland, diaspora, online. Kissing every Somali's ass (we are brothers, cushites, same people,..,,,,,,etc) good lord.

Why they are so obsessed about us!!!! Why do they Follow us everywhere !!!! Even in our forum literally nowhere to escape from them. In motherland, diaspora, online. Kissing every Somali's ass (we are brothers, cushites, same people,..,,,,,,etc) good lord.
You are obsessed with them tbh

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You are so ignorant their army is in your country, they are meddling in our affairs.
You attach too much credence to politics. Most xabashis don't give a shit about that and have a neutral opinion on Somalis. Even if they do hate us, this guy said in his introduction thread that he thinks Somalis are good people. Don't you think it's disrespectful to talk down to him when he hasn't said anything bad about you?

You attach too much credence to politics. Most xabashis don't give a shit about that and have a neutral opinion on Somalis. Even if they do hate us, this guy said in his introduction thread that he thinks Somalis are good people. Don't you think it's disrespectful to talk down to him when he hasn't said anything bad about you?
So... Is that guy apart of the government?

he is welcome here

No wonder Somalia in that situation today :kodaksmiley:

You will never see Palestinians chilling and befriending Israelis and defending them. Now only I understand why Somalia is in that situation.

You will never see Palestinians chilling and befriending Israelis and defending them. Now only I understand why Somalia is in that situation.
Why do you feel the need to emulate Palestinians? We are Somalis, not Palestinians

I'd take an Israeli over a Palestinian any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.