Egypt disrespects Djibouti after signing an agreement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Dumbass my forefathers died for this country literally died for it and i would not let retards like you to divide it and sell it. I am granddaughter of dervish warriors I have right in every stone in Somalia. The blood of my ancestors who paid for it.
That's admirable laakin do you really think this guy is responsible for that? He isn't the fucking government. Calm your ass down and lay off the guy, he's barely been here a day

Dumbass my forefathers died for this country literally died for it and i would not let retards like you to divide it and sell it. I am granddaughter of dervish warriors I have right in every stone in Somalia. The blood of my ancestors who paid for it.
All the shed blood amounted to one village :ivers::mjlol:

Go and kidnap girl like rest of your people

16-corny-yet-funny-habesha-memes-that-will-drop-your-jaw-and-crack-you-up_1470328909-b.jpg

Keo

VIP
Warsangeli that is pro ictifaar & pro Ethiopia at the same time? Even Warsangeli being pro ictifaar is a bit far fetched but pro Ethiopian? I am sure there are many people on this forum that are not who they claim to be.

That's admirable laakin do you really think this guy is responsible for that? He isn't the fucking government. Calm your ass down and lay off the guy, he's barely been here a day

No you will never see Palestinians defending Israelis and calling them brothers. But you are here calling Ethiopian that is occupying your country brother and defending him. Lost case.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Warsangeli that is pro ictifaar & pro Ethiopia at the same time? Even Warsangeli being pro ictifaar is a bit far fetched but pro Ethiopian? I am sure there are many people on this forum that are not who they claim to be.
I'm a Christian too

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
No you will never see Palestinians defending Israelis and calling them brothers. But you are here calling Ethiopian that is occupying your country brother and defending him. Lost case.
One difference between the Palestine-Israel situation and the Somalia-Ethiopia situation is that Ethiopians haven't been bombing us and killing us for decades. They haven't been murdering us and both Somalia and Ethiopia have full democratic relations. Somalis in Ethiopia are living in better conditions than Somalis in Somalia. Your comparison is shit.
Also he isn't occupying our country. The goverment is, you moron. How many times to I have to say this? The government might claim to represent its people but it really doesn't. Somalis and Ethiopians in the West get along fine. This isn't your Turkey-Greece or Palestine-Israel situation. How about we focus on developing Somalia first before tackling the issue of a Greater Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts