Easiest way to get rid of Wahhabism in Somalia!

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Inshallah once we defeat alshabaab we must heavily invest in the economy, security and education. When the youth are busy with school and work and are well educated they won’t gravitate towards these evil terror groups they need goals and aspirations and investing heavily in education and industry will be an outlet for them to pursue their goals and dreams, it’s very hard for people like that to throw it all away to join a terror organization

Wahhabism maxaa waaye?:draketf: Do you think Wahhabism is the bane of our problems?

Anyways, I believe the cause of our failure as a state and as a people was the brazen attempt of disobedience against Allah (SWT) and what he teaches. We had dictator who attempted to change ayaats of the Quran and killed many Shuyuukh and scholars who tried to stop his deviancy.

We do not need the eradication of tribes and tribalism, or the abandonment of Islam for 'Somali culture'. The truth is, we need to come back to Allah (SWT), and ask for a sincere forgiveness. Somalis are, as of now, occupied by foreign kufaars in two countries and, surprisingly enough, have their terms dictated by either Ethiopia and the AU.

I am telling you, Somali pride will be revived once we take Allah (SWT) seriously. We are so arrogant against the Quran and sunnah, labeling it 'Arabization', yet we fear Xabashis who's cowardly ancestors were unable to light a fire to cook their meat.

Go against Allah (SWT) and he'll humiliate you in the most shameful way. The faster we understand this, the better for us.
I am sorry you feel that way. This is a very sad way of thinking

Trending