Easiest way to get rid of Wahhabism in Somalia!

Somalia must create moderate Sufi clan elders and shaykhs in creating a popular resistance movement against Al Shabab and Salafis that support them!! In doing so, all the Salafi dugsi's will be transformed, little girls won't have to wear jilbaabs for uniform, and boys will be deradicalized. This movement will be a guerilla that hunts al Shabab and a political movement that aims to destroy terrorism. Listen to this story ya'll. I was talking to my niece in Xamar about the situation of Somalia which has been improving but still tough; tell me why the conversation goes to Palestine and sham? WTF??? To make better worse this was around the time ex-control or whatever you call it happened. I'm not an expert on Somali politics but this Wahabism is turning us into people who are content with this situation.

BTW my whole qabil is Salafi and they don't give a f*ck about development and Somalia. They'd rather be a tribal theocracy than a developed country that is open. Horta why do Somali hooyos all like Turkey when they're Sufi and secular which is the exact opposite of us. This goes to show what we're missing.

BTW my whole qabil is Salafi and they don't give a f*ck about development and Somalia. They'd rather be a tribal theocracy than a developed country that is open. Horta why do Somali hooyos all like Turkey when they're Sufi and secular which is the exact opposite of us. This goes to show what we're missing.
Turks are mostly sunni (Hanafi).:axvmm9o:

Yes I agree we increase qabil and get rid of wahab and go back to our sufi roots

Theres many ways we can remove these arab sects. Tough action includes extradition of these sheikh to saudi Arabia or Qatar we got options
giphy.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Education + Islam = Perfect Society :)

we have to preserve our beautiful deen but we also have to understand how the world functions, use critical thinking, be self aware, study the true meaning of Islam and how our beloved Prophet treated people with kindness and fairness.

Education + Islam = Perfect Society :)

we have to preserve our beautiful deen but we also have to understand how the world functions, use critical thinking, be self aware, study the true meaning of Islam and how our beloved Prophet treated people with kind
Yes I agree we increase qabil and get rid of wahab and go back to our sufi roots

Theres many ways we can remove these arab sects. Tough action includes extradition of these sheikh to saudi Arabia or Qatar we got options
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Keep them, just put on gun on their head and cunto in their stomach and they can help you.

May Allah guide you
I'll do a thread on exposing him soon. There is a reason he lives in Kenya. This dude will convince people that the somali nation is bati, it's flag is kufr, and all of it's leaders are murtad. Which leads him to call for jihad against them. But nothing against kenya because they're..........

Djokovic

Somali Arab
I'll do a thread on exposing him soon. There is a reason he lives in Kenya. This dude will convince people that the somali nation is bati, it's flag is kufr, and all of it's leaders are murtad. Which leads him to call for jihad against them. But nothing against kenya because they're..........
Sufis do takfir more than us they call salafis kaafirs just because we say they are ahlul bidah

Wahhabism isn't going anywhere kkk for 25 years the gaalo tried everything bombing,raping, massacres and done all kind of things crimes to Somalis. It only made it grow more soon even Galmudug will be wahhabi:trumpsmirk:

Trending

Latest posts