Easiest way to get rid of Wahhabism in Somalia!

Wahhabism isn't going anywhere kkk for 25 years the gaalo tried everything bombing,raping, massacres and done all kind of things crimes to Somalis. It only made it grow more soon even Galmudug will be wahhabi:trumpsmirk:
Galmudug is actually a sufi stronghold. Wahabism wasn't implement until about 2006 in somalia.

There’s no such thing as Wahabism
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I'll do a thread on exposing him soon. There is a reason he lives in Kenya. This dude will convince people that the somali nation is bati, it's flag is kufr, and all of it's leaders are murtad. Which leads him to call for jihad against them. But nothing against kenya because they're..........
They’re a subversive political group . There’s a reason other Muslim countries don’t tolerate them anymore

Djokovic

Somali Arab
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
This is the only type of response you have no evidence or basis in your belief

Wahhabism maxaa waaye?:draketf: Do you think Wahhabism is the bane of our problems?

Anyways, I believe the cause of our failure as a state and as a people was the brazen attempt of disobedience against Allah (SWT) and what he teaches. We had dictator who attempted to change ayaats of the Quran and killed many Shuyuukh and scholars who tried to stop his deviancy.

We do not need the eradication of tribes and tribalism, or the abandonment of Islam for 'Somali culture'. The truth is, we need to come back to Allah (SWT), and ask for a sincere forgiveness. Somalis are, as of now, occupied by foreign kufaars in two countries and, surprisingly enough, have their terms dictated by either Ethiopia and the AU.

I am telling you, Somali pride will be revived once we take Allah (SWT) seriously. We are so arrogant against the Quran and sunnah, labeling it 'Arabization', yet we fear Xabashis who's cowardly ancestors were unable to light a fire to cook their meat.

Go against Allah (SWT) and he'll humiliate you in the most shameful way. The faster we understand this, the better for us.

I agree. If you want to get rid of Al-shabab and potential Khawarij groups, you got to get rid of Wahhabism, very simple. This death cult breeds hatred, Takfir, division and terrorism whether it's in Syria, Pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria or elsewhere. The scholars in the past called this movement a satanic movement and called them Khawarij.

Wahhabism maxaa waaye?:draketf: Do you think Wahhabism is the bane of our problems?

Anyways, I believe the cause of our failure as a state and as a people was the brazen attempt of disobedience against Allah (SWT) and what he teaches. We had dictator who attempted to change ayaats of the Quran and killed many Shuyuukh and scholars who tried to stop his deviancy.

We do not need the eradication of tribes and tribalism, or the abandonment of Islam for 'Somali culture'. The truth is, we need to come back to Allah (SWT), and ask for a sincere forgiveness. Somalis are, as of now, occupied by foreign kufaars in two countries and, surprisingly enough, have their terms dictated by either Ethiopia and the AU.

I am telling you, Somali pride will be revived once we take Allah (SWT) seriously. We are so arrogant against the Quran and sunnah, labeling it 'Arabization', yet we fear Xabashis who's cowardly ancestors were unable to light a fire to cook their meat.

Go against Allah (SWT) and he'll humiliate you in the most shameful way. The faster we understand this, the better for us.
If u don't know what wahabism is then you don't know what I'm talmbout.

I agree. If you want to get rid of Al-shabab and potential Khawarij groups, you got to get rid of Wahhabism, very simple. This death cult breeds hatred, Takfir, division and terrorism whether it's in Syria, Pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria or elsewhere. The scholars in the past called this movement a satanic movement and called them Khawarij.
FAX my bro. They're shayaaateen.

Djokovic

Somali Arab

These people are severely misguided if they read even one book of sheikh Muhammad bin Abdul wahab they would not be saying these things

preview.redd.it/in88msyj5zc41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1e617ed017677fa4d9753bfffa089b7eb885ab32
This is what you call deen over dunya? Wahabism is a scam. The Zuhud of sufis can only save these mercenaries.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
preview.redd.it/in88msyj5zc41.jpg?width=1280&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=1e617ed017677fa4d9753bfffa089b7eb885ab32
This is what you call deen over dunya? Wahabism is a scam. The Zuhud of sufis can only save these mercenaries.
What’s that got to do with deen we all know why Somalia is a poor country and it has nothing to do with deen u fool

What’s that got to do with deen we all know why Somalia is a poor country and it has nothing to do with deen u fool
The most poor Somalis extorted for money in all of south central somalia in the name of zakawat. They're displaced bombed, burned, and looted in the name of jihad just because of these kharijites.

Wahhabism isn't going anywhere kkk for 25 years the gaalo tried everything bombing,raping, massacres and done all kind of things crimes to Somalis. It only made it grow more soon even Galmudug will be wahhabi:trumpsmirk:
You said:
Gaalos bombing, raping and massacring Somalis:nahgirl:
Wahhbis bombing, raping and massacring Somalis :krs:

Trending

Latest posts