Does love come before friendship??

Status
Not open for further replies.

lush

>,,<
Lool I need your advice sspoters

Basically I have fallen for my friends friend. I've known my friend for long time and he's shown interest in me few times. I told him I wasn't ready for any relationship but truth is I'm not attracted to him and don't see him in that way. I've only met his friend recently. Not only am I attracted to him, but we also click well. He likes me and I really like him too. I feel like my friend will get hurt if I pursue anything with his friend. Or maybe I'm just overthinking. I don't know... what would you guys do??

lol how can you say love but you've only met him recently? More like lust no?
And in such case, friendship indeed does come before lust.

lush

>,,<
Sounds like a typical love triangle. Your life must be like a soap opera lol

Lool one time me and my girl were talking about our crushes. It turned out we had crush on the same guy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:... I was like you can have him,, I'll soon find another guy to have crush on....

*sighs* If I had a dollar for everytime I had crush on someone.. I could obviously afford the therapy I need.

they actually became an item ;);)

lol how can you say love but you've only met him recently? More like lust no?
And in such case, friendship indeed does come before lust.

I dunno.. love and like is interchangeable for me

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
When you fallen for your friends friends

:cosbyhmm:

9994cdfd-304b-4411-9f52-ef7d6745b013.jpg

Lool one time me and my girl were talking about our crushes. It turned out we had crush on the same guy :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:... I was like you can have him,, I'll soon find another guy to have crush on....

*sighs* If I had a dollar for everytime I had crush on someone.. I could obviously afford the therapy I need.

they actually became an item ;);)
Yeah you seem to get bored quickly. Soon you'll be crushing on another guy :ftw9nwa:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Loool is been bothering me this whole month!!!!... have you ever fallen for your friends friend??.. lool tell me more

I have one time lol But that went Down the drain the minute I saw her drinking a bottle of vodka

:susp:

rabshole

Aragaani
Trying to come up with a solution where everyone involved is happy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate love triangles with a passion.

lush

>,,<
Yeah you seem to get bored quickly. Soon you'll be crushing on another guy :ftw9nwa:

:francis:

Lool I think I might just @ebimomo advice

Lily it Sounds more like qooq than jacayl:siilaanyolaugh:

Huuno qooq is long gone when you hit 25.... only qalbi shii remains :ehh::ehh:.... the other day some nude scene came on a movie I was watching and I didn't feel shii... I was like hayaaay my eggs are expiring :dwill:... my only chance of getting pregnant on the first night is to groom some 16yr old geerjile from baadiya... wer fortunately the age of consent is not much of concern :duckr:

Trying to come up with a solution where everyone involved is happy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hate love triangles with a passion.

:drakewtf:

@lush lily I always thought you were younger:lolbron:. If that's the case then go for him. It would only be bad action if you led on the one friend than started talking with the other one. Lkn Maxaa kaagalay, dantaada kafeker intu eggs kaaga fresh yihiin:pachah1:.

lush

>,,<
@lush lily I always thought you were younger:lolbron:. If that's the case then go for him. It would only be bad action if you led on the one friend than started talking with the other one. Lkn Maxaa kaagalay, dantaada kafeker intu eggs kaaga fresh yihiin:pachah1:.

Looooool

Horta you sound familiar... what was ur old nick??

What's up with Somali girls wanting to be pregnant by 25? You're putting too much pressure on yourselves.

I passed 25 ages ago :damn:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Lool I need your advice sspoters

Basically I have fallen for my friends friend. I've known my friend for long time and he's shown interest in me few times. I told him I wasn't ready for any relationship but truth is I'm not attracted to him and don't see him in that way. I've only met his friend recently. Not only am I attracted to him, but we also click well. He likes me and I really like him too. I feel like my friend will get hurt if I pursue anything with his friend. Or maybe I'm just overthinking. I don't know... what would you guys do??
:mjpls:
:patrice:

VixR

Veritas
Personally wouldn't date a friend of a friend, and being a friend to someone who wants more is physically draining, it's hard. Some ppl do it for the ego boost, but it's like you're using them. At some point you have to break the ice/triangle and move on.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I've known my friend for long time and he's shown interest in me few times. I told him I wasn't ready for any relationship but truth is I'm not attracted to him and don't see him in that way. I've only met his friend recently. Not only am I attracted to him, but we also click well.

subxaanaka yaa cadiim

:yacadiim:

35803849.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.