Does love come before friendship??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lool I need your advice sspoters

Basically I have fallen for my friends friend. I've known my friend for long time and he's shown interest in me few times. I told him I wasn't ready for any relationship but truth is I'm not attracted to him and don't see him in that way. I've only met his friend recently. Not only am I attracted to him, but we also click well. He likes me and I really like him too. I feel like my friend will get hurt if I pursue anything with his friend. Or maybe I'm just overthinking. I don't know... what would you guys do??

Go for it, you put this friend of yours in the friend zone of which he will never go out of.

Take a chance, life's sort and let's face it hardly any decent somali guys around and if they are their taken or divorced with kids lol

lush

>,,<
Thank you for your advice lovelies :nvjpqts:. Made me realise few things :2tjlv3e:

#NoteToSelf be honest with yourself and everyone else. Clear communication is the key!!!

Seoul

. . .
Just tell ur friend the truth. You don't share mutual feelings and if he's a true friend he'd understand. He shouldn't stand in the way of ur happiness:bell: Giiirrllll getcho man

lush

>,,<
It isn't fun if you don't mind

You mean wana do nothing together and talk about nothing??

Okk.... omg I have so much to say about nothing.... nothing is not just the mere absence of something... nor ist the lack of anything... tbh I don't like the emptiness associated with nothing... there's more to nothing than we ever

Quick hyena make a wish... is 11:11 on 11/11

I'm incapable of feeling love :damn:

But yeah lily let your friend know that you're not feeling him, needless pining gets annoying after a while :icon lol:
and go get the other guy, If guy #1 is a true friend he wouldn't get in your way.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm incapable of feeling love :damn:
We have the same ailment. :gladbron:
full

Status
Not open for further replies.