We have the same ailment. :gladbron:

Actual x ray of my heart

giphy.gif

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My nigga been tryna get in them draws since day 1, real friend kulahaa

:mjlol:

Depending on how close they are and if the other nigga real, the best you can expect is a smash and dash

:birdman:

VixR

Veritas
Bros b4 hoes is the biggest hoax ever.

Nothing gets between a man and pussy, so to speak, and there is no honor among men:reallymaury:

That's the god's honest truth.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Bros b4 hoes is the biggest hoax ever.

Nothing gets between a man and pussy, so to speak, and there is no honor among men:reallymaury:

That's the god's honest truth.

To pathetic cadaans maybe, some of us have a code we live by

Unusualmoo+rolled+image+suprememegentleman+_2d11072de8df24e8084b296f961e42cf.jpg

VixR

Veritas

To pathetic cadaans maybe, some of us have a code we live by

Unusualmoo+rolled+image+suprememegentleman+_2d11072de8df24e8084b296f961e42cf.jpg
That's bullshit and you know it.

If I hadn't experienced it first hand enough, I'd maybe agree with u. But the biggest, gravest trangression I could tell u about is from a Somali (from an actual blood brother, his only brother, and they were close! Was I shocked, yes, but now I know better)

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
That's bullshit and you know it.

If I hadn't experienced it first hand enough, I'd maybe agree with u. But the biggest, gravest trangression I could tell u about is from a Somali (from an actual blood brother, his only brother, and they were close! Was I shocked, yes, but now I know better)

Was he a real nigga?

I don't think so!

VixR

Veritas
Was he a real nigga?

I don't think so!
Wtf is a "real nigga"?

I would say he was decent otherwise, something of a catch objectively speaking. Decent-looking, upper middle-class, educated, older brother. One of his signatures was, he liked sending shirtless snaps with his underwear riding low:ftw9nwa:

Sidebar: If your brother did that to a girl u were serious about, would u want her to tell u?

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Wtf is a "real nigga"?

I would say he was decent otherwise, something of a catch objectively speaking. Decent-looking, upper middle-class, educated, older brother. One of his signatures was, he liked sending shirtless snaps with his underwear riding low:ftw9nwa:

Sidebar: If your brother did that to a girl u were serious about, would u want her to tell u?
:holeup:

if he's trying to steal his brother's girl h'es definitely not a real nigga. and if i was with a girl who wouldnt tell me that my brother was sending her weird pics, i would question my judgement and reconsider my realness :jcoleno:

Status
Not open for further replies.