Do you men ever have issues with your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Growing a full beard these days is more a sign of insecurity and weak chin if anything, some dudes I know who grow the best beards are roasted all the time because they look 180 without one. It's called beardfishing.

VixR

Veritas
Growing a full beard these days is more a sign of insecurity and weak chin if anything, some dudes I know who grow the best beards are roasted all the time because they look 180 without one. It's called beardfishing.
At some point, I'd want to see the guys face without 75% of it being obstructed by hair. He's practically a stranger before then.

Beards are over rated, I personally don't want a guy with a massive beard.

Clean shaven or neatly trimmed. To the guys feeling sad, as you grow older your'll be able to grow it fully.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Well I try to look my best, and I do take care of myself, negligence of your appearance doesn't decrease masculinity.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle

What if guys with chiseled jaws such as myself, would the beard enhance the facial aesthetics?

Kaleel

Staff Member
Administrator
I had issues with my feet so I could not wear sandals without socks but it cleared up with coconut and base cream mix.

VixR

Veritas
Beards are over rated, I personally don't want a guy with a massive beard.

Clean shaven or neatly trimmed. To the guys feeling sad, as you grow older your'll be able to grow it fully.
It depends on the guy really

Certain men in full beard :diddyass:

But it's a double edged sword that basically ends with the visual, bc male facial hair actually hurts

Jeesto

VIP
I'm cursed with a babyface:mjcry: Can't even buy a Red bull without being asked for an ID even though i'm Qaan-gaadh and way over the age limit for energy drinks:kendrickcry:

Last edited:
What if guys with chiseled jaws such as myself, would the beard enhance the facial aesthetics?
No, the beard is only good for covering up a weak chin or distracting from a bald head.

If you have good facial structure a little stubble might enhance it -- anything more than that is just a waste of a jawline.

A farax with no beard isn't a man. And if he has no hair and has a bidaar you're with a child. You are better suited marrying a huge malteeser.

IMG_4779.JPG

IMG_4780.JPG

Tell me what's the difference ? :mjlol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Alhamdulillah, im very happy with how i am. Be confident and happy with who you are and how Allah SWT has made you.

20170615_191421.jpg

I'll trim it while you sleep....

Snip snip snip
:siilaanyolaugh:

:russ::russ:

Sneak attack ....

You know, there was a study done about how women view men with beards vs without... In the US.. I have to look for the Article.. One of the findings about men with beards in the eyes of the women who participated in the survey/study was "bearded men were considered the father type - the ones who would settle and have family - stable guy ", whereas men who were clean shaven were considered short term flicks.

As with all studies, it doesn't address outside the local culture .. but I was surprised about that view.

Plus a shaved head and a healthy beard is considered sexy by most women here, and with the dark skin to boot a guy is a star..

Dick size and virility relative to other men
Status
Height
Dexterity and Muscularity
Female response
Perception of their masculinity by other men and women
How much they're getting laid relative to their in-group
Even facial and body-related looks nowadays.
D-do you make thorough research on everything? :damn:. We aren't really too crazy on dexterity, but everything else was spot on. Male to male competition is not as conspicuous as female to female....

D-do you make thorough research on everything? :damn:. We aren't really too crazy on dexterity, but everything else was spot on. Male to male competition is not as conspicuous as female to female....

Nomads need not apply in her list though. Culture plays a role in how men perceive themselves. A tiny dick is an embarrassment and a universal nightmare for sure, but the rest, I am not too sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending