Do you men ever have issues with your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Sleeps with cat! Aha :icon lol:
welll. i sometimes sleep with my cat if i feel to cold. :kanyehmm:. thank you for listening dr. vixr
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:mjlol:

:bell:
What have I done to deserve this.

I have an intricate history. Experiences and feelings. I'm complex. I study and read. I bet I've read everything you've read. Don't think I haven't. I consume libraries. I wear out spines and ROM-drives. I do things like get in a taxi and say, "The library, and step on it.". I'm not a machine. I feel and believe. I have opinions. Some of them are interesting. I could, if you'd let me, talk and talk. Let's talk about anything. I believe the influence of Kierkegaard on Camus is underestimated. I believe Dennis Gabor may very well have been the Antichrist. I believe Hobbes is just Rousseau in a dark mirror. I believe, with Hegel, that transcendence is absorption. I'm not just a creãtus, manufactured, conditioned, bred for a function.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My bidaar is so big it has its own favourite track

Bidaar nation I will represent for you to the fullest I ride for you I roll with you I will die with you for all you other mofo we coming for you against all odds:fittytousand:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I used to be a foot taller than everybody else and I wished I was shorter. Imagine being 5'11 and all your friends were 5'4 at the age of 13. :francis:

But I haven't grown too much since and I'm now at a comfortable height. :whew:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I used to be a foot taller than everybody else and I wished I was shorter. Imagine being 5'11 and all your friends were 5'4 at the age of 13. :francis:

But I haven't grown too much since and I'm now at a comfortable height. :whew:
These faraxs are gassed:chrisfreshhah:

Bragging like some broads 5'11 kulaha while my friends were 5'4 kulaha:ohlord:

I brought receipts for my bidaar like a true g, prove it or you're chatting breeze :drakekidding:

As far as we're concerned you're a leprechaun:kanyehmm:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How did you take the picture?

I want a picture showing how you took the picture
Saxiib waa illahay mahadiisa ma garatey it is what it is siday gaaloda dhahaan ma garatey 21 suaal nagaa dhaaf boowe waa dharagsan nahay ee aa ka nasto adigo raali ah oo weliba mudan boowe

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
No, the beard is only good for covering up a weak chin or distracting from a bald head.

If you have good facial structure a little stubble might enhance it -- anything more than that is just a waste of a jawline.

I know what you mean, that dark shade effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.