Do you men ever have issues with your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ookay but that's compared to women. Y'all never had a time when you were a teen where you felt ugly? Ever felt bad about your weight? Anything like that?

Honestly with men you learn to never complain and whine about things. You either fix it or shut the f*ck up about it

Only women are allowed to calcaal.

Bohol

VIP
Ookay but that's compared to women. Y'all never had a time when you were a teen where you felt ugly? Ever felt bad about your weight? Anything like that?

Nah I have always been good looking even as a kid. I had my first GF at age 5 (her name was Kiedesta).:pachah1:

I actually overestimate myself in terms of looks and everything. It's a great source of motivation and confidence.

I guess one could phrase it: I see others as they are and myself as I hope to be.

Honestly with men you learn to never complain and whine about things. You either fix it or shut the f*ck up about it

Only women are allowed to calcaal.

That is because they don't to other men but either to their SO women or over the internet. That's how the whole red-pill is one of biggest communities.

Men often habour their insecurities and frustration until an event triggers them. Being a man is being lonely about your fears, don't romanticize it.

black

live and let die.

Pretty sure that's literally everyone ever. I cannot possibly see the advantage of bringing up anything I'm even slightly insecure or not entirely happy about.

Three things

Bidaar

Facial hair

Height

I have learned that the hard way :mjlol:

lol it's always women that bring up facial hair though. As someone with (I think) mediocre facial genetics, it has never bothered me. Nor have I ever heard any of my friends complain about it. Bidaar on the other hand... it's terrifying to just think about it. They need to stop prioritizing money on aids and cancer research.
merchant.png

Straight blade, clean shaven master race

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

black

live and let die.
I actually overestimate myself in terms of looks and everything. It's a great source of motivation and confidence.

I guess one could phrase it: I see others as they are and myself as I hope to be.

lol this is me, sometimes I think I'm probably not as good looking as I think I am. Other times I'm like nah
jawalrus.png

As long as you don't come across as conceited there's no harm in it imo :manny:

lol this is me, sometimes I think I'm probably not as good looking as I think I am. Other times I'm like nah
jawalrus.png

As long as you don't come across as conceited there's no harm in it imo :manny:

Reminds me of a quote I heard about a rock star on a podcast.

The podcast host was a woman that hated him, hated his attitude towards women and himself. She said to him, "I bet you are the kind of guy that walks into a room and thinks every woman wants him."

He responded, "Well, if I didn’t think that, no one would."

So yeah, I try and think it.

Apollo

VIP
When I was young I was insecure about my height. I was worried I would end up being 2 meters tall. :dead:

Now as an adult I see it as a pro.

Sarah136

Hot and cold
Pretty sure that's literally everyone ever. I cannot possibly see the advantage of bringing up anything I'm even slightly insecure or not entirely happy about.

lol it's always women that bring up facial hair though. As someone with (I think) mediocre facial genetics, it has never bothered me. Nor have I ever heard any of my friends complain about it. Bidaar on the other hand... it's terrifying to just think about it. They need to stop prioritizing money on aids and cancer research.
merchant.png

Straight blade, clean shaven master race

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grow a beard,it will balance out the lack of hair on your head:camby:

Or get a hair transplant done in Turkey. I like bald men.I love that I can see my reflection on his black shiny head...life saving truly :fittytousand:

Grow a beard,it will balance out the lack of hair on your head:camby:

Or get a hair transplant done in Turkey. I like bald men.I love that I can see my reflection on his black shiny head...life saving truly :fittytousand:

Even the salafists advocate for cosmetic surgery.

We beardless are truely suffering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts