Do Muslims Accept Evolution?

I haven't kept up with Islam position on evolution if they have accepted it or continue to deny, what action they take will have a drastic effect on people belief in Islam.

Evolution is sealed by the fossil record, the changes observed over time in species, but u guys would argue where is the missing link. Well with DNA sequencing that seals it further. If Muslims use DNA and believe in it, how can you reject it when it's sequenced against the animal kingdom? absolute hypocritical and many muslims will turn away from Islam if they deny evolution.

I am 80% settled personally on evolution theory, the fossil records plus dna is strong for me. I do believe it will grow and evolve and possibly other dimensions found in the future tho, just like their found the 5th force recently in atomic sciences.

I know the catholic church has, their wise kkkkkkk
Are you asking because you genuinely care what muslims believe or are you here just to mock us. If it’s the first then there are some muslims that believe it. Imho if muslims earnestly investigated the theory then they’d come to a more nuanced conclusion. Currently, most outright reject it cuz of what it’s wrongly associated with ( atheism, the west, kufr, etc).

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
If the enemy has switched tactics, u going to sit there and die and not update yourself? what sort of war principle is that? u shud master interest weliba and beat them at it, not believe in it.
Bro thinks it's a call of duty game.
"switch tactics" "update yourself"

There's a reason Christianity is dying in Europe. Changing your religion every couple of decades leads to a distorted book that holds no logic.

I Follow the word of God. Why would I distort the holy texts to compete with a satanic organisation that abuses the poor and is filled with pedos who run sex rings.

u going to sit there and die
Islam is the fastest growing religion with 2 billion we aren't dying.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bro thinks it's a call of duty game.
"switch tactics" "update yourself"

There's a reason Christianity is dying in Europe. Changing your religion every couple of decades leads to a distorted book that holds no logic.

I Follow the word of God. Why would I distort the holy texts to compete with a satanic organisation that abuses the poor and is filled with pedos who run sex rings.

Islam is the fastest growing religion with 2 billion we aren't dying.

Mohamed is quoted as saying 'war is strategem' it's all about strategy not what right or wrong but who wins the world. They have won the world the christians and jews and control all the wealth and technology, weaponry, etc. U r promoting Islam sit there and be left behind rather then upgrade itself to remain relevant. U can go and die if u want, but why push it on 1.5 billion ppl?

Mohamed is quoted as saying 'war is strategem' it's all about strategy not what right or wrong but who wins the world. They have won the world the christians and jews and control all the wealth and technology, weaponry, etc. U r promoting Islam sit there and be left behind rather then upgrade itself to remain relevant. U can go and die if u want, but why push it on 1.5 billion ppl?
You can argue that no one really wins in life sxb, all is suffering when you look deep enough. You live and you die.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You can argue that no one really wins in life sxb, all is suffering when you look deep enough. You live and you die.

Most ppl are undiagnozed only, but ur right were all suffering, some more then others depending on how it effects their life happiness. I've worked in places I lack a belief in it's competency or even direction, it really does effect u after a while but I still perserved without accepting it. Muslims think u have to be right or wrong, where-as the wise just adapt bro without being loyal. Muslims shud adapt to the world we are in without fully believing in it. They can do it.

Most ppl are undiagnozed only, but ur right were all suffering, some more then others depending on how it effects their life happiness. I've worked in places I lack a belief in it's competency or even direction, it really does effect u after a while but I still perserved without accepting it. Muslims think u have to be right or wrong, where-as the wise just adapt bro without being loyal. Muslims shud adapt to the world we are in without fully believing in it. They can do it.
What do you mean by adapting.

Bro we are not Christians we don't lower our religion to appease the other people.

And about the idea of interest and that it's an permanent part of our current world and that Muslims are forced to work with it because we are in the "global haram era" that doesn't mean must accept this as permanent situation.

we need to find a solution to get out of this.

Interest make the poor poorer and rich richer.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I haven't kept up with Islam position on evolution if they have accepted it or continue to deny, what action they take will have a drastic effect on people belief in Islam.

Evolution is sealed by the fossil record, the changes observed over time in species, but u guys would argue where is the missing link. Well with DNA sequencing that seals it further. If Muslims use DNA and believe in it, how can you reject it when it's sequenced against the animal kingdom? absolute hypocritical and many muslims will turn away from Islam if they deny evolution.

I am 80% settled personally on evolution theory, the fossil records plus dna is strong for me. I do believe it will grow and evolve and possibly other dimensions found in the future tho, just like their found the 5th force recently in atomic sciences.

they early Priests who were against Darwin mocked his theory by calling it the Mohammedian theory. Muslims just copied the Chrisitian rejection of this theory without the Mohammedian part.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Absolutely NOT. Because that would ultimately open the door to accepting that men came from primates and weren’t created by Allah. Evolution is extremely anti-Islamic and believing in any aspect of it opens the door to something blasphemous.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP

You cannot be Muslim and go directly against the Quran and Hadith. To say that we evolved from a fish to monkeys to men is to deny that Adam was the first human created by Allah. The whole idea of evolution is haram. Period

there is no hard evidence for evolution from a common ancestor, its God of the gaps argument, you find a bunch of evidence then fill in the gaps with your theory, its not an objective fact

What's your framework sxb?
I don't have a theory for life. Such a framework needs something too sophisticated.

This is Berkeley's definition of a key feature within the conventional evolutional perspective:

1693670748317.png

Through parameterized means, the bellow linked study reveals how mutation rates and types were non-random from an external pressure fixed for biological need basis.

Even arguing from another perspective on the wholistic ground, there is no such thing as randomness, but the mere ignorance of phenomenological stochasticity -another completely non-random phenomenon explained as random.

There are differences of opinion within the evolutionary field. Putting the involved philosophical picture of states to the side, pay attention to how the interpretation varies drastically from the deterministic fixed narrative:

So, what does this mean? A resurgence of a Lamarckian-like theory within the secular-based discourse?

Various respected scientists formed a website promoting a forum for theoretical and functional alternatives expressed in the complexity ignored by the current narrow selection:

https://www.thethirdwayofevolution.com/

The current framing to me is a simple-minded forced dogmatism trying to obscure a fantastic world willed into by the Creator. They are trying to select error->error->error in a multi-relational complex manifold, and they are in over their heads.

Like the OP, who is ignorant about genetics, doesn't understand you can have a functional pragmatic application of practice without it having any overarching theoretical integration. The field of physics has many functionally "independent" formulations that cannot become conveniently interwoven into a theoretical understanding. Similarly, because I take a genetic test tomorrow, and the functions are understood minimally well (since we don't fully grasp the complex molecular processes of our bodies), doesn't mean humans are in the primate family. That's the pinnacle of ignorance. No one with a truly educated mind would claim such argumentation.

A good example was the atomic bomb. The scientists who produced the forceful, destructive item did it through principles that did not coincide with the theoretical framework of those times. Similarly, the notion that because of genome-wide analysis coverage -- thus this line of evolution -- is utter charlatan nonsense. You can grasp limited principled tendencies, not necessarily direct even, and still have a predictive practical orientation. So anyone who comes with this stupidity, trying to hold a false dilemma as a hostage tool, exposes their desperate ways of conforming by regurgitating a mess, thinking that makes them elevated. It's silly.

Trending