TikTok video blames the Tutsi genocide on France

No one was well armed it was just genocidal Bantus who had machetes that’s it no one to blame this was Cushitic genocide we will get back one day don’t worry 😞

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
No one was well armed it was just genocidal Bantus who had machetes that’s it no one to blame this was Cushitic genocide we will get back one day don’t worry 😞

Tutsi won the this battle that’s why they rule Rwanda. Although I consider Tutsi to be dump by joining Hutu instead of creating independent country only for Tutsi.

Wlhi I still can’t fathom how they unalived around a million people using machetes in a space of 3 months I believe. If we do the maths the average locals there were probably going on slaying streak on a daily against their neighbours, Wlhi Hutus are truly a savage cawaan ppl

Tutsi won the this battle that’s why they rule Rwanda. Although I consider Tutsi to be dump by joining Hutu instead of creating independent country only for Tutsi.
Yeah they rule Rwanda and Burundi today and also they joined ethnicities to stop further conflicts

Trending