Dirs after getting Xeraale district are now calling for Galmudug to announce Huurshe district which is in Cabudwaaq district

All those years of criminal activities in the Jubbas from Galgaduud Marexaan and they thought the chickens wouldn't come home to roost. There is a blood in the water and the sharks are circling.

shark_fins_circling_anim_md_nwm_v2.gif

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
this is not even a Dir vs MX scenario its Dir vs Dir, you are humiliating yourself.

Stop lying bro, this is very much a Surre Vs Mx, and surre are being aided by HGs in Galmudug to partion marexaan lands.

HGs plan is obvious for all to see and that is to cut and carve the small marexaan lands left so that they will never be pose any threat to the Galmudug state.

Mx kept screaming Goojacade 2 and guess what HGs are partioning your lands to Surre, Sacad and Salebaan, and the funny thing is Makahil is now a client of ours and their businessmen now have links with Guriceel, our goal is one and the same, neutering marexaan threat in central Somalia and DDSI.

Look at this map, if Huurshe does become a district which it will (because Surre in Xerale/Huurshe are existential enemy of Mx) than its a death blow on marexaans existence in Galmudug.

Rest in peace marexaan in Central Somalia/ Galmudug.
1695668552414.png

I understand your entire Hunter gathering clan live in Ethiopia but I had no idea they forgot how to read Somali, this is Dir vs Dir scenario one Dir group being seperatist from the other group and asking MX for help.

Instead of worrying about my back yard tell your cousins to stop killing Doctors in Gaalkacyo Huntress.

I'm not worried about your land, it pleases me that karma is finally paying a much-needed visit to your land. As for a b00n calling people "Hunters" and "gatherers", how funny. Are you even a Somali Marehan? Or are you one of the many adopted ignobles and Oromos?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Stop lying bro, this is very much a Surre Vs Mx, and surre are being aided by HGs in Galmudug to partion marexaan lands.

HGs plan is obvious for all to see and that is to cut and carve the small marexaan lands left so that they will never be pose any threat to the Galmudug state.

Mx kept screaming Goojacade 2 and guess what HGs are partioning your lands to Surre, Sacad and Salebaan, and the funny thing is Makahil is now a client of ours and their businessmen now have links with Guriceel, our goal is one and the same, neutering marexaan threat in central Somalia and DDSI.

Look at this map, if Huurshe does become a district which it will (because Surre in Xerale/Huurshe are existential enemy of Mx) than its a death blow on marexaans existence in Galmudug.

Rest in peace marexaan in Central Somalia/ Galmudug.View attachment 295599
I am not going to talk with a monkey who eats insects like you about Dir & Darood.

Wagardhac are killing saleebaan now and sacad are begging for peace because they know they are next.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
LOL

Keep writing fiction, if you think it will save you from the train that is being run on you.

My eyes hurt, trying to even find your land, or what is left of it, on a map.

ken-jeong-small.gif

View attachment 295609

Are we living in the early 1900s ? talking about land in 2023 is retarded, the Nasab are those who have towns of their own, you do not have a single town of your own with a university you live as unappreciative guest in Goldogob and Gaalkacyo killing doctors and cultural elders of your host.

I am not going to talk with a monkey who eats insects like you about Dir & Darood.

Wagardhac are killing saleebaan now and sacad are begging for peace because they know they are next.
I noticed that you marexaan folks are highly deluded, it's always lies to cope with your dire existence in Central Somalia, walahi mark my words the way things are heading soon very soon Beesha marexaan will tap out and exit the plains of central somalia forever becoming an extinct clan there.

Here is my facts, listen to this wagardhac crying as he calls for darood help after wagardhac has been overwhelmed in a tagteam attack by Sacad and Salebaan inside DDSI conquering his lands.

Wagardhac are being conquered by Saleeban in Labagale and Sacad in Higlo Tiriye

1695670618543.png

Are we living in the early 1900s ? talking about land in 2023 is retarded, the Nasab are those who have towns of their own, you do not have a single town of your own with a university you live as unappreciative guest in Goldogob and Gaalkacyo killing doctors and cultural elders of your host.

:pachah1:Denial and lies, that's all you have whilst your land is being divided in the Urursi Samaale scramble for Marehan lands. Orad dadka iska celi oo nacnacda yaree, looma oyaanyahow.

i heard they killed a saaxo tuulo councilor recently bro, they might kill another one soon.

Saaxo is the only Tuulo wagardhac have left, all their lands in Central Somalia have long ago been taken by Salebaan/Sacad

The war today between wagardhac and Salebaan/Sacad is inside DDSI.

1695671324752.png

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
u don''t wanna count bodies lil bro, we probably dropped 20 boons in the past 2 months. wait until we cleanup alshabaab, then we can have a nice battle.
I have your people on video eating insects in the 21st century, them begging for military assistance from my clan and recently them begging for financial assistance.

Wagardhac alone are wiping the floor with Habar Digir, they have no assistance for MX forget Darood, the day we decide your presence is no longer welcome is the day you perish from this entire region.

Trending