Dirs after getting Xeraale district are now calling for Galmudug to announce Huurshe district which is in Cabudwaaq district

:russ:Looks like its scramble for marexaan lands

1695645500583.png

RIP Mx in Central Somalia and DDSI

1695645336214.png

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Marehan intu kismayo ku haye bu dhulkisa mudug iyo galgadud ku waye 😂 wa nimanki hawiye no sowatey markan jubboyinka oga add kaaneey 1999 labaadi xaqdaro ku heeshiso xaaqa aye ku kala tagan ayan maqli jireey isbahesiga doxada jubba,walalaha galgadud manta we kala tageen hawiye iyo darood be mareesa 🤣🤣🤣 libaax-joore is enjoying the show
CD49EEC3-9983-4195-9A5B-DCBD3548818D.gif

Libaax-Joore

VIP
May walalaha galgadud fight each other to the last man 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 dhulka markad cidleesan aniga ku habsanaayo 🇸🇱🙌🏾 anigo Majerteeen ah

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
They deserve it. That's their deegaan and they want a degmo they should have it.
One man trash is another man treasure dir and habar gidir are now expending into marehaan land in galgadud well thier were land garabing jubbadahoose from the native people with the help of habar gidir (ceyr) that is why marehaan today are called kastumo ceyr 😂 hawiye used marehan to fight Majerteeen in kismayo and later on throw them like condom after islamic court was established 2006 😂😂

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Huurshe comes under our hegemony a warqad from Gudoomiye begging a Marehan minister for a degmo aint shit

Galmudug will be doing 1m1v after shabaab cleansed. District council's are being formed at the same time as preparation for state election
Screenshot_20230925_154046_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230925_153153_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Huurshe comes under our hegemony a warqad from Gudoomiye begging a Marehan minister for a degmo aint shit
Fiqi Muxumed must subjugated all Dir and make them N&N, we need to take revenge against the Dhaboyaco who planted Qubeys iyo balaayo in our land, Fiqi Muxumed in our land are descendants of Sh Yusuf Direed and are welcome in our land they have been there for more than a century.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Fiqi Muxumed must subjugated all Dir and make them N&N, we need to take revenge against the Dhaboyaco who planted Qubeys iyo balaayo in our land, Fiqi Muxumed in our land are descendants of Sh Yusuf Direed and are welcome in our land they have been there for more than a century.
Yup, they are the religious class and mostly work with Celi. We harbour no ill will to them. @anonimo is one

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
biimaal have bigger numbers than surre.
I forgot Biimal are Dir as well, you might be right they are the historical big dawg of Dir, but Surre have been on the rise since independence and today in 2023 I think Surre are more significant than Biimal.

You can tell who is bigger by the simple fact, who aids who ? Surre has aided Biimal many times against HG.

I forgot Biimal are Dir as well, you might be right they are the historical big dawg of Dir, but Surre have been on the rise since independence and today in 2023 I think Surre are more significant than Biimal.

You can tell who is bigger by the simple fact, who aids who ? Surre has aided Biimal many times against HG.

i think biimall have more land than surre, but surre are probably the most armed souther dir clan. @Noble

Trending

Latest posts