Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah they were the strongest malitia in galkacyo in 1996:icon lol: then How come Marehan went extinct in galkacyo and all of mudug.

Galdogob ? maybe there is 50 darood families there:icon lol: galdogob is a small lelkase district which is not even equivalent to one neighborhood of Mogadishu:icon lol:
Extinct in Mudug? You're a fool. I'm talking about the Galdogob district not the city. :pachah1:
Galdogob is a Leelkase city I never said it wasn't.
You obviously don't know what's going on so you should just continue looting street lights and munching on cambuulo.

Yeah they were the strongest malitia in galkacyo in 1996:icon lol: then How come Marehan went extinct in galkacyo and all of mudug.

Galdogob ? maybe there is 50 darood families there:icon lol: galdogob is a small lelkase district which is not even equivalent to one neighborhood of Mogadishu:icon lol:

You can laugh like a little if you want, but it's a fact that your hawyie futo madoobe militas were expelled from Galkacyo due to MX firepower

And to this day, you're a for Darood in that town. Which is why the airport is named after Abdullahi Yusuf and the MJ shut off your transportation access whenever they want

soo dawaaw saxibo.you should visit your reer abtiyal lands .good food , variety of women and beautifull weather .whats the sub clan of your mother side ? if u dont mind me asking

Look at this...he's already offering women...
If that wasn't all the proof we needed.
Your clansmen back home offer their women to Ugandans the same way, even with the same greeting "so dawaaw reer abtiyal..."

Look at this...he's already offering women...
If that wasn't all the proof we needed.
Your clansmen back home offer their women to Ugandans the same way, even with the same greeting "so dawaaw reer abtiyal..."
@Saalax Bidaar is somali and half hawiye.i will offer him many women .is not like im giving him women for free to the likes of idriss alba ,david bowie and that british rapper .
Are jealous saxib ?:ulyin:
Your always hiding behind you fake "islam is the answer " banner .whats your sub clan hisbi yaho ?

You can laugh like a little if you want, but it's a fact that your hawyie futo madoobe militas were expelled from Galkacyo due to MX firepower

And to this day, you're a for Darood in that town. Which is why the airport is named after Abdullahi Yusuf and the MJ shut off your transportation access whenever they want
Are you a futo cadde ? Are you european ?

@Saalax Bidaar is somali and half hawiye.i will offer him many women .is not like im giving him women for free to the likes of idriss alba ,david bowie and that british rapper .
Are jealous saxib ?:ulyin:
Your always hiding behind you fake "islam is the answer " banner .whats your sub clan hisbi yaho ?

Nobody wants HIV positive hawyie futo madoobe women
Uff, who marries hawyie that's pretty low class ya know

You are classless c*nt. I am not surprised by your comments, kolay ilmo Zinna ayaa aheed

And to think you were all religious smh

how is the garac child of a habar dugag woman going to call anyone classless?
do you want me to post pictures of your reer aptiyal looting?

I'm going to do so anyway :hemad:

Somalis-loot-un.jpg

How sad and disgusting to be related to these people :holeup:

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
how is the garac child of a habar dugag woman going to call anyone classless?
do you want me to post pictures of your reer aptiyal looting?

I'm going to do so anyway :hemad:

Somalis-loot-un.jpg

How sad and disgusting to be related to these people :holeup:

Niyow it is over . Somalis did Fight and certain group were utterly defeated and chased beyond the Somali border. Trying to score few online points isn’t going to change a thing. Take a break and have a nice day,

Niyow it is over . Somalis did Fight and certain group were utterly defeated and chased beyond the Somali border. Trying to score few online points isn’t going to change a thing. Take a break and have a nice day,

Says the gay whose relatives are still being dug up to this day...you won right
which is why we control the federal system and all the presidencies, dumbass c*nt
go chew some khat, and sit at the feet of your hawyie futo madoobe mama and cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending