Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Look what ur smart cousin says.
Atleast he doesnt hide the truth.

P.s i agree with him, even though i make takfiir against snm, usc, ssdf, spm and the other factions.
Atleast my hatred for usc doesnt make me blind.

20180502_190213.png

:trumpsmirk:i told you.

But i disagree with him for saying the war would continue till this day.
I believe without usc clan, the war would be over in 89, the great sna crushing snm and ssdf rats. Maslax would be president now.:banderas:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
:kanyehmm:

He fought against ..
1. Siad Barre and his kufr regime
2. Belligerent Caydiid and his Muslim killing milita
3. Khawarij terrorists who till this day are blowing up and killing Muslims

I would say the man is a Mujahid:trumpsmirk:
Real shit

dhaqan celis praising those who ejected thm from their homes starting with siyad.''my warlord is my warlod'' sort of. atleast keep having your heinken and forget across the oceans.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Look what ur smart cousin says.
Atleast he doesnt hide the truth.

P.s i agree with him, even though i make takfiir against snm, usc, ssdf, spm and the other factions.
Atleast my hatred for usc doesnt make me blind.

View attachment 43499

:trumpsmirk:i told you.

But i disagree with him for saying the war would continue till this day.
I believe without usc clan, the war would be over in 89, the great sna crushing snm and ssdf rats. Maslax would be president now.:banderas:

Yep sxb Jaalle Siad Barre would had made Maslax the President of the future of Somalia. :lawd: Carry on the Kacaan era. SNF was the best group. Because they were honest loyalists for Jaalle Siad Barre.Their goal was to save Somalia and the Kacaan era for the ppl from rebels.

Yep sxb Jaalle Siad Barre would had made Maslax the President of the future of Somalia. :lawd: Carry on the Kacaan era. SNF was the best group. Because they were honest loyalists for Jaalle Siad Barre.Their goal was to save Somalia and the Kacaan era for the ppl from rebels.
Who is maslax?
Is he alive today and what did he do

Sheikh

VIP
Who is maslax?
Is he alive today and what did he do

Maslax is the son of the greatest Somali President Jaalle Siad Barre.

Yeah he is alive.

He was a educated son of Jaalle Siad Barre. He was in line 1991 to be next President of Somalia after Jaalle Siad Barre would had gave him the crown. Somalia would had been a dominate monarchy!

Sheikh

VIP
Wow is that the guy who butchered daroods
He looks scary af

He didn't butcher no Daroods sweetie. He butchered reer Xamar cadcad people in Mogadishu. Darood militants chased his rebels away in the South. And he got shot in the leg by a Darood general too.

P.S. He looked like Mr. Burns from the The Simpsons.

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Maslax is the son of the greatest Somali President Jaalle Siad Barre.

Yeah he is alive.

He was a educated son of Jaalle Siad Barre. He was in line 1991 to be next President of Somalia after Jaalle Siad Barre would had gave him the crown. Somalia would had been a dominate monarchy!
I respect the f*ck out of Siyaad, but I'm not supporting nepotism.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
He didn't butcher no Daroods sweetie. He butchered reer Xamar cadcad people in Mogadishu. Darood militants chased his rebels away in the South. And he got shot in the leg by a Darood general too.

P.S. He looked like Mr. Burns from the The Simpsons.
He did butcher daroods. His men raped darood women and killed a lot of daroods. My daroods friends told me he killed their relatives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending