Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abudwak is literally on the border. Balanbale is a small tuulo that isn’t even on google maps and it is shared between HG and marexan. Marexan in Galinsoor? Hahahaha in your dreams. You were kicked across the border on a bright daylight. Saaxo Quran is a tuulo that is located on the border.

Migrating? HG made you run across Somalia so you could cross into dadaab camp. You’re nobody in Dhuusamareb hahaha maybe there are few marexan families still there. Be thankful that cayr even let you live with them you don’t even own a single neighborhood let alone share dhuusamareb. I could say the same about cabudwaq and many Dirs live there.

Gaalkacyo was not even a hg city but who cares hg owns 2/4 of the Galkayo district and the south part of galkacyo. And south Galkayo is most developed in all of the city I was there last summer. Kudos to sacad siciid

I still don’t understand wth wlalaha galgaduud is stop mentioning it if you are going to tell us about it
Yes there are Mareexaan in Gelinsoor don't you know? :mjlol:
How does the concrete of my cousin's house taste?
Many Dir in Caabudwaaq?:drakekidding: Caabudwaaq is a Reer Diini fortress :drakekidding:
All other clans are

Dadaab is Bantu so try something else. :chrisfreshhah:

Sop FKDing if you don't know about Walaalaha Galgaduud. You were asking Reer Diini for help against Majeerteen :russ: so you allied with us :drakelaugh:

Many Dir in Caabudwaaq?:drakekidding: Caabudwaaq is a Reer Diini fortress :drakekidding:
All other clans are

Sop FKDing if you don't know about Walaalaha Galgaduud. You were asking Reer Diini for help against Majeerteen :russ: so you allied with us :drakelaugh:
You were kicked out of the little neighborhood of Galinsoor marexan used to live 20 years ago:chrisfreshhah:
By sacad. It is funny seeing a marexan claim they still live in Galinsoor after 20years:pachah1:

Not only dirs but also sheikhal. Yes qubeys Dir live there the guys who own xerale.

Walalaha galgaduud is probably something you just made up:mjlol: why would darood fight against another darood by allying with Hawiye:icon lol: sure you did

Sacad siciid still holds their ground:denzelnigga:

You're clueless. Mareexaan populate the Caabudwaaq and Balanbale districts in Galgaduud. Mareexaan still in Gelinsoor. Still in Saaxo. Still populating the Balanbale and Caabudwaaq districts. We only live in tuulos along borders? :drakelaugh:
In the Kacaan era we started moving out of Dhuusamareeb so try something else which is one major reason as to why we have much less influence. Mareexaan are still migrating south. Some Mareexaan were moving from the Balanbale district to Gedo.
Habar Cambuulo can keep on munching on on the bricks of some of our houses :drakelaugh:
Your two best well known places have been shared with Daarood - Galkacyo and Dhuusamareeb:pachah1:
Running to the border? Mareexaan are present in K5 and live deep in K5 in Nageyle for example :pachah1:
Habar Cambuulo couldn't capture Caabudwaaq from one sub-sub clan.:mjlol:
Aideed_trapped.png

And you allied with Reer Diini :chrisfreshhah: Do you know about "Walaalaha Galgaduud" ?
Cayr and Reer Diini became allies along with other sub clans

Who was helping you in Galkacyo?

http://www.refworld.org/docid/3ae6acff4c.html
warya stop your noise , you have to make up your mind. either wait for your darood mj masteers or watch you perish infront of them or you get with the program .the man that was responsible for killing 46 xabashas and punanilanders on his own and the same time getting quarter of hawiye on his side and plus madoobe and barre herrali is not a small feed saxib. the only dude who got his troops in the army and himself in the minister latter assassinate the ethiopians is priceless.the only moryaan that divice his president and primenester orders and resigned right befor the ethiopian invasion fiasco, there was Geedi , Hsm qoslay and even sheeik shareef who cant even go to his home town but your telling me boqor haji muse yalaxow can .?
:ohhh::cool::cool::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:

Uff have you been to Gaalkacyo? North gaalkacyo is full jigadh and shacks it is disgusting place wallahi where in the south you would think you’re in a neighborhood of xamar
wallahi i havent been to it is not even in my bucket list. i rather be in shabelle dexhe and hoose. but honestly we all should be to expand. the boy qaybdiid in punland relaxing drinking mango shake we should be aswell .we will make qaybdiid part of puntland and take it over.if he acts up he should get the hiraab treatment :diddyass::patrice::shaq:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Sheikh nigga edited aideed’s Wikipedia page and added aided was wounded just because he couldn't proof his claimsView attachment 43920View attachment 43921View attachment 43922
:dead:

:dead: shot in the leg kuyeh..the desperation is real.

Wallahi Hawiye parents are too miskiin. They need to teach their kids what truly happened in the civil war otherwise soon youll have nacas like Sheikh saying they won the war.

USC killed Col Isaaq Biixi, USC killed Gen Dhegobacayr, USC killed Gen Cabdalla Faadil, USC killed Col Gardheer, USC killed General Morgans brother Cabdi Siciid, USC even kidnapped Afwaynes son, and countless other Daroods but you won't find Hawiyes gloating about this.

Even when they killed Col Shabeel in Gedo, USC avenged his death by slaughtering 40 of their men in Kismaayo on the same day.

Page 187
It was in the fighting over Buulo Xaawo on May 31, 1992, that the notorious USC
commander Lieutenant Colonel “Shabeel” was killed. According to Daahir Cali, USC supporters in Kismaayo took this loss so badly that they killed more than
forty (mostly Mareexaan) men to “avenge his death” (Daahir Ali 1997: 258). In
August 1992, a triumphant Caydiid, using Baardheere (in Gedo) as his
headquarters, established a new alliance, the SNA-Caydiid, which counted SPM-
Jees among its ...

Source "Clan cleansing in Somalia, the ruinous legacy of 1991" by Lidwein Kapteijns

Aideed alone drove these lot beyond the Kenyan border, sent his militiamen to bring them back into the border and were executed on the spot. Then declared a new jabhad the SNA in their territory- even recruiting the same defeated Darood and Raxanweyn into the ranks.

Literally every jabhad in the country (except the SNM) had to ally with either Aideeds Salbalaar or Ali Mahdi's G12 movement to survive :drakelaugh:

Last edited:
You were kicked out of the little neighborhood of Galinsoor marexan used to live 20 years ago:chrisfreshhah:
By sacad. It is funny seeing a marexan claim they still live in Galinsoor after 20years:pachah1:

Not only dirs but also sheikhal. Yes qubeys Dir live there the guys who own xerale.

Walalaha galgaduud is probably something you just made up:mjlol: why would darood fight against another darood by allying with Hawiye:icon lol: sure you did

Sacad siciid still holds their ground:denzelnigga:
Yes Mareexaan still in Galinsoor. You guys were trying to making peace with us :pachah1:
Dhageyso Degmada Galinsoor oo Beelo Horay u Dagaalamay lagu Heshiisiiyay
http://mudug24.com/2015/11/18/dhage...o-beelo-horay-u-dagaalamay-lagu-heshiisiiyay/

Walaalaha Galgaduud is made up? Who helped you in Galkacyo ?:mjlol:
Who did you give help to in Kismaayo ? :drakelaugh:
Why would Darod fight Darod? :mjlol:
Mareexaan and Majeerteen were fighting in Kismaayo in the 2000s :pachah1:

And calling us border dwellers is stupid Mareexaan been present in K5 for centuries. From Caabudwaaq to Shilaabo.

@nine why is your name even jubaland secession when you are the subjects of Ogaden :drakelaugh:Ogaden been slaving your women since 2011:mjlol:
Go ask Majeerteen for repatriations.
2011? You need to know your dates. :mjlol: Cagdheers rode KDF tanks in mid 2013 to fight in us Kismaayo. They control no Mareexaan heartland. They control parts of the Kismaayo district and small parts of their their own territory :russ: Al kabab control most cagdheer turf

warya stop your noise , you have to make up your mind. either wait for your darood mj masteers or watch you perish infront of them or you get with the program .the man that was responsible for killing 46 xabashas and punanilanders on his own and the same time getting quarter of hawiye on his side and plus madoobe and barre herrali is not a small feed saxib. the only dude who got his troops in the army and himself in the minister latter assassinate the ethiopians is priceless.the only moryaan that divice his president and primenester orders and resigned right befor the ethiopian invasion fiasco, there was Geedi , Hsm qoslay and even sheeik shareef who cant even go to his home town but your telling me boqor haji muse yalaxow can .?
:ohhh::cool::cool::siilaanyosmile::siilaanyosmile:
Majeerteen masters? We haven't heard from them since the late 2000s:siilaanyosmile:
They are no longer a threat
They been reduced to singing Kab iyo Lax for cagdheers in Kismaayo.

Last edited:
All other clans are

dameer you allied with leelkase agaisnt hg .you and sheeik are funny bunch yall even trynna change it on Wikipedia wallahi yall funny yutes i wish we seen your kabalalalalax colours sooner .when farmajo is done serving us make sure you have a bedroom for him :chrisfreshhah:

dameer you allied with leelkase agaisnt hg .you and sheeik are funny bunch yall even trynna change it on Wikipedia wallahi yall funny yutes i wish we seen your kabalalalalax colours sooner .when farmajo is done serving us make sure you have a bedroom for him :chrisfreshhah:
:drakewtf: Mareexaan ally and fight with Habar Mooryaan :drakewtf:

:drakewtf: Mareexaan ally and fight with Habar Mooryaan :drakewtf:
is not habar moryaan saxib .is just simply .MORYAAN say it slowly ,we the ones thats going to make sure farmajo finishes his term:trumpsmirk:.let me ask both of you a question. why cant banadir state get its own state even tho it was its own state befor somalia and even befor 1977.

is not habar moryaan saxib .is just simply .MORYAAN say it slowly ,we the ones thats going to make sure farmajo finishes his term:trumpsmirk:.let me ask both of you a question. why cant banadir state get its own state even tho it was its own state befor somalia and even befor 1977.
Habar Mooryaan are getting kicked out the houses they squatting in Xamar.

habar moryan kulaha :chrisfreshhah:
bra kool yourself saxib i dont want to use the status punanis used against you
Punanis salty because they've been paralyzed in J/Hoose and are living like civilians.

:dead: shot in the leg kuyeh..the desperation is real.

Wallahi Hawiye parents are too miskiin. They need to teach their kids what truly happened in the civil war otherwise soon youll have nacas like Sheikh saying they won the war.

USC killed Col Isaaq Biixi, USC killed Gen Dhegobacayr, USC killed Gen Cabdalla Faadil, USC killed Col Gardheer, USC killed General Morgans brother Cabdi Siciid, USC even kidnapped Afwaynes son, and countless other Daroods but you won't find Hawiyes gloating about this.

Even when they killed Col Shabeel in Gedo, USC avenged his death by slaughtering 40 of their men in Kismaayo on the same day.

Source "Clan cleansing in Somalia, the ruinous legacy of 1991" by Lidwein Kapteijns

Aideed alone drove these lot beyond the Kenyan border, sent his militiamen to bring them back into the border and were executed on the spot. Then declared a new jabhad the SNA in their territory- even recruiting the same defeated Darood and Raxanweyn into the ranks.

Literally every jabhad in the country (except the SNM) had to ally with either Aideeds Salbalaar or Ali Mahdi's G12 movement to survive :drakelaugh:
you come with nothing but the realness saxib .but hese xolos dont want to ever except their defeate and is not even that serious :ftw9nwa:
one of the man swears hes a hafeed but goes on wiki and changes everthinng on it. :dead1::dead1:
the new wikiepedia "marhaan won after shooting dead aideed in gheedo "
wallahi these ppl are delusional .is already written but i do agree with you the hawiye kids need to fix up. is why i always say from galgacyo to jubbaland is the new somalia .these taruuds are hyped up of our functioning president and is not even theirs .they dont even know the power xamaar ,work with modobe or work with marheens
:siilaanyosmile:

Habar Mooryaan are getting kicked out the houses they squatting in Xamar.

Punanis salty because they've been paralyzed in J/Hoose and are living like civilians.
squating ? call us yuglo zunos next time. @nine i got a whole house that needs some fixing with big date trees .it was owned by the kacaan
only costing me 8000 but it can cost 200 000 - 350 000 after i fix up ,you want to visit reer badiyo?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
you come with nothing but the realness saxib .but hese xolos dont want to ever except their defeate and is not even that serious :ftw9nwa:
one of the man swears hes a hafeed but goes on wiki and changes everthinng on it. :dead1::dead1:
the new wikiepedia "marhaan won after shooting dead aideed in gheedo "
wallahi these ppl are delusional .is already written but i do agree with you the hawiye kids need to fix up. is why i always say from galgacyo to jubbaland is the new somalia .these taruuds are hyped up of our functioning president and is not even theirs .they dont even know the power xamaar ,work with modobe or work with marheens
:siilaanyosmile:

That section in Wikipedia is deleted now. Wallahi i'm disgusted with the lies theyre pushing. But Many thanks to Cali Siciid from Keydmedia whose videos busted their myths one after the other. Xaliimo Soofe an MJ is on record for saying "gabdhaha Darood waa gummoobeen":mjlol:

The karbaash was so bad even the Cayr leader Sh Xasan Daahir Aweys baa u naxay and tried to defend them in Kismaayo in the name of Islam. His fighters were annihilated but USC spared him out of Hawiyenimo, and told him as long as you keep your extremism away from Hawiye lands we have no problem with you. That same year he was in Bosaso putting SSDF leaders behind bars for banter. If USC killed him that day, a lot of future destruction could have been avoided.

Today they think just because Farmaajo is President it's 1969 again. Completely in denial on what grounds he came to power with and who has welcomed him. We've just had two back to back Hawiye Presidents, not once did i see a Hawiye gloat about it. We don't see it as a luxury, we are use to influence and power and only we are capable of taking that away from others (1991).

Last edited:
That section in Wikipedia is deleted now. Wallahi i'm disgusted with the lies theyre pushing. But Many thanks to Cali Siciid from Keydmedia whose videos busted their myths one after the other. Xaliimo Soofe an MJ is on record for saying "gabdhaha Darood waa gummoobeen":mjlol:

The karbaash was so bad even the Cayr leader Sh Xasan Daahir Aweys baa u naxay and tried to defend them in Kismaayo in the name of Islam. His fighters were annihilated but USC spared him out of Hawiyenimo, and told him as long as you keep your extremism away from Hawiye lands we have no problem with you. That same year he was in Bosaso putting SSDF leaders behind bars for banter. If USC killed him that day, a lot of future destruction could have been avoided.

Today they think just because Farmaajo is President it's 1969 again. Completely in denial on what grounds he came to power with and who has welcomed him. We've just had two back to back Hawiye Presidents, not once did i see a Hawiye gloat about it. We don't see it as a luxury, we are use to influence and power and only we are capable of taking that away from others (1991).
We dont gloat about them thinks .they are baqtees for even gloating about them things.unlike them we trying to make a difference in our gobols who have been hit hard on the terrestrial rains.

It is okay to dream on:icon lol:
View attachment 44312
We have our own airport you shoe theif
MJ ain’t shit. They live in one district of galkacyo just like HG and just like leylokase

You started building this dusty red-sand runaway after MJ bullied you in the main airport and refused to share any of the revenue with you. What sad is, I believe the Abdullahi airport is technically in your side of the city. Talk about being made a .

Status
Not open for further replies.