Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
lets just admit the civil war was bad on both sides... no one is clear of evil when you analyse the civil war.. everyone Is to blame..
What the hell are you talking about ? Innocent people got killed, looted and raped but you are blaming everyone for the actions of the warlord:childplease:

What the hell are you talking about ? Innocent people got killed, looted and raped but you are blaming everyone for the actions of the warlord:childplease:

there were many warlords throughout Somalia during the civil war... Aideed yes did kill people but what did this lead to? more innocent people getting killed.

everyone suffered.. Siad Barre bombed Somaliland , the darood where killing people too..... the civil war was a mess

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
there were many warlords throughout Somalia during the civil war... Aideed yes did kill people but what did this lead to? more innocent people getting killed.

everyone suffered.. Siad Barre bombed Somaliland , the darood where killing people too..... the civil war was a mess
But this is not about Somaliland or darood. Why can’t you accept that he was a warlord, why drag other people in:gucciwhat:
Somalian need to stop worshipping their clan leaders

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Look what ur smart cousin says.
Atleast he doesnt hide the truth.

P.s i agree with him, even though i make takfiir against snm, usc, ssdf, spm and the other factions.
Atleast my hatred for usc doesnt make me blind.

View attachment 43499

:trumpsmirk:i told you.

But i disagree with him for saying the war would continue till this day.
I believe without usc clan, the war would be over in 89, the great sna crushing snm and ssdf rats. Maslax would be president now.:banderas:

You still mad about yesterday after I karbashed you with factz and now you decided to create a fake account to pretend to be an Isaaq sucking Hawiyes left nut? kkkk it won't change the fact that SNM was the one that crippled Siad Barre regime and USC came later who finished the survivors by SNM not to mention USC was founded by Isaaq and armed and funded by Isaaq. So either way you Hawiyes were a used condom in the civil war, now go cry somewhere else and safe your people from Amison/Al-Shabaab/Habesha troops/central governmet Turkish colony and whole lotta bullshit is going on in konfuur that most people in the world don't even want to know.

But this is not about Somaliland or darood. Why can’t you accept that he was a warlord, why drag other people in:gucciwhat:
Somalian need to stop worshipping their clan leaders

OFCOURSE HE WAS A WAR LORD..... LOL
I DONT WORSHIP NO WAR LORD... ITS JUST FUNNY SEEING YOUR ASS GETTING TRIGGERED..

I LOVE ALL SOMALIS... my parents never taught me about tribalism , the only reason I learned about tribalism is because on every forum niggas were obsessed with promoting there roots..

I have a picture of siad Barre ,, a great leader this man was... I respect strong leaders , let that be Siad Barre , caydiid , or saddam Hussein..

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
OFCOURSE HE WAS A WAR LORD..... LOL
I DONT WORSHIP NO WAR LORD... ITS JUST FUNNY SEEING YOUR ASS GETTING TRIGGERED..

I LOVE ALL SOMALIS... my parents never taught me about tribalism , the only reason I learned about tribalism is because on every forum niggas were obsessed with promoting there roots..

I have a picture of siad Barre ,, a great leader this man was... I respect strong leaders , let that be Siad Barre , caydiid , or saddam Hussein..
You respect warlords and dictators:gucciwhat:
Typical Somalian

You respect warlords and dictators:gucciwhat:
Typical Somalian

couldn't care what you think little habashi meat eater.. we live in an era where Islam is being forcefully driven out of the political system. Unless an Islamic just ruler emerges to unite Somalia the only way is through dictatorship..

I would rather live in a dictatorship then be living in a slave nation like Djibouti where foreigners go to have cheap sex.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@SomaliWadaniSoldier

The history of SNM and USC was strictly one of military allies from '89 to Jan '91. Even after this period they were friendly. Ain't no one save SNM, we put in the work ourselves in Waqooyi.

This is the facts. Believe what you wanna believe tho :gaasdrink:

Boobe Yusuf from SNM Meeting Caydiid of USC in '93.
535695_264515613643508_845438841_n.jpg

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Are you tigray?
Also why are you anti-SL/issaq when they love you guys.
I am not anti Somaliland I just tell it like it is. There is no such thing as “like” when it comes to politics it’s all interests. The Isaacs by nature are pan Somalism. They don’t like Ethiopians but they work with us since they don’t want anything to do with Somalia, working with somalia hinders the recognition. They give us free access to their port and we give them hope that they will get recognition someday:kanyeshrug:

I am not anti Somaliland I just tell it like it is. There is no such thing as “like” when it comes to politics it’s all interests. The Isaacs by nature are pan Somalism. They don’t like Ethiopians but they work with us since they don’t want anything to do with Somalia, working with somalia hinders the recognition. They give us free access to their port and we give them hope that they will get recognition someday:kanyeshrug:
And your tribe?
Tigray, amhara, oromo?

Wouldn't you want a balkanized Somalia. Since it'd be easier to control and you can expect more freebies from SL in exchange for hope of recognition

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
You still mad about yesterday after I karbashed you with factz and now you decided to create a fake account to pretend to be an Isaaq sucking Hawiyes left nut? kkkk it won't change the fact that SNM was the one that crippled Siad Barre regime and USC came later who finished the survivors by SNM not to mention USC was founded by Isaaq and armed and funded by Isaaq. So either way you Hawiyes were a used condom in the civil war, now go cry somewhere else and safe your people from Amison/Al-Shabaab/Habesha troops/central governmet Turkish colony and whole lotta bullshit is going on in konfuur that most people in the world don't even want to know.

Then how come the governor of Siyad Barre ruled Hargeisa Berbera and Burco till July 1991, while the govt was toppled in january 1991? Kkkk

Status
Not open for further replies.