Dhaandhaans Huncho and Factz come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
He did butcher daroods. His men raped darood women and killed a lot of daroods. My daroods friends told me he killed their relatives

Nah he didn't kill no Daroods. He mostly raped and killed a lot of minority Somalis called cadcad people in Xamar. All the Darood men and women were on trucks headed to Kismayo, Mudug, Bari, etc.

Those friends of yours were exaggerating acting like victims. The real victims are the cadcad ppl his rebels raped.

Maslax is the son of the greatest Somali President Jaalle Siad Barre.

Yeah he is alive.

He was a educated son of Jaalle Siad Barre. He was in line 1991 to be next President of Somalia after Jaalle Siad Barre would had gave him the crown. Somalia would had been a dominate monarchy!
I heard that Siyad went a little crazy near the end of his ruling and even shot his son dead

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
How do you know so much about Somali clans and this warlord.
You know the clan dynamics too well for an Ethiopian kkk.
We know a lot about your politics and clans. Our former pm used to live in your country and even went school there.

Sheikh

VIP
I heard that Siyad went a little crazy near the end of his ruling and even shot his son dead

Yeah in 1986 when Jaalle Siad Barre got in a minor car crash near Villa Somalia. But he was still great. His memory was a little shaken tho. Went to Saudi Arabia to get treatment. But my brother the son you are referring that got shot was called Shire AUN. He was a little older than Maslax by 5 yrs.

But here the truth about Shire's death. Some really say that Shire AUN was killed by Xawaadle men near Hiiraan in Beledweyne. Damn those hutus. Jaalle Siad Barre didn't kill his own son. But yeah Shire AUN and his father Jaalle Siad Barre got in a argument in Villa Somalia before Shire was killed AUN.

It was actually Shire AUN the son that Jaalle Siad Barre wanted to make the President before Maslax.

He was very mad when he heard his son Shire died.

AUN Shire a good young man he was.

Yeah in 1986 when Jaalle Siad Barre got in a minor car crash near Villa Somalia. But he was still great. His memory was a little shaken tho. Went to Saudi Arabia to get treatment. But my brother the son you are referring that got shot was called Shire AUN. He was a little older than Maslax by 5 yrs.

But here the truth about Shire's death. Some really say that Shire AUN was killed by Xawaadle men near Hiiraan in Beledweyne. Damn those hutus. Jaalle Siad Barre didn't kill his own son. But yeah Shire AUN and his father Jaalle Siad Barre got in a argument in Villa Somalia before Shire was killed AUN.

It was actually Shire AUN the son that Jaalle Siad Barre wanted to make the President before Maslax.

He was very mad when he heard his son Shire died.

AUN Shire a good young man he was.
You are not a credible source especially how I see you lieing about what caydiid did. Let's be honest about what happened.

Sheikh

VIP
You are not a credible source especially how I see you lieing about what caydiid did. Let's be honest about what happened.

Sxb my statement that I told you about Jaalle Siad Barre's son death just now is true.

Maslax is the son of the greatest Somali President Jaalle Siad Barre.

Yeah he is alive.

He was a educated son of Jaalle Siad Barre. He was in line 1991 to be next President of Somalia after Jaalle Siad Barre would had gave him the crown. Somalia would had been a dominate monarchy!

subhan allah he's a spitting image of his father :ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.