Devil-Cats

One time i saw a smum-cat eat its baby:jcoleno: it was dragging it across the floor miskeenta was trying hop on its little paws to get away scared and confused probably thinking why is she doing this to me :kendrickcry: then it put it in its mouth and went into this luuq/alleyway.

I was watching this from my window

NidarNidar

Punisher
One time i saw a smum-cat eat its baby:jcoleno: it was dragging it across the floor miskeenta was trying hop on its little paws to get away scared and confused probably thinking why is she doing this to me :kendrickcry: then it put it in its mouth and went into this luuq/alleyway.

1714837131363.png

I was probably hungry and saw the kitten not lasting long, I assume it was the mother.

mrlog

VIP

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My cat was born in a barn and the lady who gave her to us said that some of her siblings got eaten by their parents :mjcry:
Those kittens probably had either deformities or were sick and mommy cat knew they wouldn't survive in this cruel world. Instead of these weak kittens becoming food for other species Mommy cat decided to consume these kittens and divide the nutrients in the form of breast milk among the healthy kittens. Cry not @seoulmates. A horrible death yes but a noble one nonetheless

Trending