Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

Keo

VIP
Funny how that tweet coincides with April Fools.

If that was even remotely true, you wouldn’t see xalimos dissing Somali men every chance they get on social media.

If you look at our culture and womenfolk and do a like for like comparison with Desi/Arab it's a no contest, they beat us hand down.

The Somali male is the most lenient, most accommodating and most liberal from all the Muslim males bordering on Dayuuth.

His daughters and wife's do whatever they want without any restriction, and it comes as no surprise that we have the highest divorce rates, despite being the only group whose women remarry several times with multiple children from different fathers.

The males are no better in comparison, lacking basic dignity, discipline and honour, waligeen been isku sheego, the numbers never lie, we consistently rank the worst on every metric and both Desi/Arab outperform us on every thing.

Yet we are the loudest most shameless people online, dwarfing our Xabashi neighbours who outnumber us several times.

Not long ago someone posted a Polish guy travelling to all third world countries, and he picked Afghanistan over us because of how dirty our country is.

Sometimes people are fortunate in that sense that when the male's suck or go through a rough patch, the female's step up and revive the nation, but in our case we are blessed with the very worst of them, masculine, banshee, loud with strong predisposition for homewrecking and self hate.

If you look at our culture and womenfolk and do a like for like comparison with Desi/Arab it's a no contest, they beat us hand down.

The Somali male is the most lenient, most accommodating and most liberal from all the Muslim males bordering on Dayuuth.

His daughters and wife's do whatever they want without any restriction, and it comes as no surprise that we have the highest divorce rates, despite being the only group whose women remarry several times with multiple children from different fathers.

The males are no better in comparison, lacking basic dignity, discipline and honour, waligeen been isku sheego, the numbers never lie, we consistently rank the worst on every metric and both Desi/Arab outperform us on every thing.

Yet we are the loudest most shameless people online, dwarfing our Xabashi neighbours who outnumber us several times.

Not long ago someone posted a Polish guy travelling to all third world countries, and he picked Afghanistan over us because of how dirty our country is.

Sometimes people are fortunate in that sense that when the male's suck or go through a rough patch, the female's step up and revive the nation, but in our case we are blessed with the very worst of them, masculine, banshee, loud with strong predisposition for homewrecking and self hate.
If Somali women didn’t step up, many of our children would be starving. Go to any big market in Somalia and you’ll see a mother of five with a big Jilbaab sat outside with the burning sun shining on her trying to make an honest living. Go to any UK city and you’ll see Somali women working in care or cleaners and 60% of them aren’t even divorced.

Look up at the amount remittance Somali women send home to Somalia. Yet here you are lying and saying that Somali women don’t step up. Look up at the rates of Small businesses and Somali women own the majority of Small businesses back home that are keeping so many families afloat.

As for divorce rates, many Somali clans had high divorce rates with even Somalis of old commenting on it and even travelers:

70877A90-ECB3-4B72-8227-C416719B004E.jpeg

0F55CD86-A1A4-49E9-8483-B7885510665D.jpeg

Even travelers of old as far back as 1850s, had this to say

AC3BCA4C-0E0F-428E-BF85-26E0CD73E193.jpeg

Well before the destruction of our nation many clans had high rates of divorce. Somalis themselves believed this as did travelers that came to our shores even before colonization.

Somali women definitely have faults but blaming them for divorce and not stepping up is an egregious lie that defies facts.

I've always Somali culture is borderline Dayuuth. We need to adopt desi/middle eastern culture to keep our women in check.

Secondly, this is some backhanded compliment. Idk how some Somalis guys are foaming from the mouth because of it. Embarassing behaviour I must say.
dumb take bro.
As a married man with children, let me tell you that you don't need to "keep women in check" if you marry the right woman, and you bring up your daughters properly. Secondly, if somali women are somehow bad, then that means the men are also bad as it makes no sense for one gender to become bad while the other is perfectly fine. Like others have already mentioned, we have a community issue and all these degenerate men/women you see online and in real life is just a byproduct of that. Lastly, have you not seen how south asian men treat their women? They're hanging them by a tree and beating them with baseball bats like it's a mexcian pinata party. I think most of us sane faaraxs would prefer what we currently have, but with small changes like more accountability, more emphasis on keeping the nuclear family intact, more emphasis kala dambeeyn etc...

As long allah didn't deem it haram, we are free to do it. Alxamduallah, allah only made a few things haram. The halal far out weight the haram. Allah gave all human beings free will. Regardless of gender, we are allowed to exercise that blessing. You want to take away the freedom and free will of women that allah gave to all human beings. That is haram.

Can you please clarify what you mean by this.

Are you talking about not being restricted from engaging what Allah has made Halaal, or does this freedom also extend to the haraam?

Are you by any chance saying that Allah has given us the right to do haraam, like wearing see through dirac in the presence of unrelated males? And restricting women from doing this is somehow haraam because of the supposed 'freedom' given to us by Allah.

Nah I respect them enough for them be in Somali affairs. One bad guy doesn’t equal the whole ethic group.

All of them in Somalia or western world don’t act like that

Why would they be in ethnic Somali affairs if they are not ethnic Somali? Do you see us telling Gosha, Mushunguli, Shiidle, Makanne etc etc, what to do??

I am sure they have plenty of internal issues, we already know about Niiko.

I’m not on no farax ass kissing like these posts but I will admit the grass isn’t always greener…. Even with Caadans or any other ajnabis

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lol this man thinks a Ghanian looks the same as a Kenyan?

Yaab. Somali Bantus are short generally and don’t have the body type as West African Bantus since they have Cushitic blood
no its the pygymy bantu dna

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
-Muslims are tiny minority in west
-Are losing their religion and from a young age are indoctrinated into becoming hedonistic degenerates by media and society.
-Seen as alien and strange if they dont go to the pub and drink with all their work colleagues
-Constantly attacked by society for not fitting into Western values and are told to abandon their religion

Muslims are becoming atheists, going clubbing, because thats what's seen as normal and encouraged. Are these people who are against muslims wanting to pray in the mosque just disconnected from reality? What exactly is going through their minds?
twitter akhs are treating muslim women wanting to pray taraweeh at the masjid as dhil0s
:dead:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anyways I’ve went through the whole thread and read all off the responses.

I only have a few things to say:

1 idiot doesn’t represent a whole ethnic demographic.

And just because that certain idiots made dumb takes doesn’t give any of you people the right to be xenophobic and spew discriminatory remarks not only towards Somali Bantus, but also towards other minorities.

Out off all the members arguing with that certain font, only a few remained civil and didn’t partake in those disgusting remarks. So what if they have their own cultural dances & practices? Every minority has their own thing that represents themselves & showcases their ancestry.

Niiko might not be everybody’s cup off tea, but let’s not act Holy than thou. There are also certain things not permitted in the religion but is still done by a lot off Somali people.

I genuinely hope from the bottom off my heart that our generation will be the generation that stops this whole hate train & superiority thing. No one is better than the other even if their ancestors are ethnically Somali or not. We’ve been living in Somalia for hundreds off years and integrated within society itself. It’s really disheartening to know that still doesn’t make us equal to your average Faarax or Halimo in Somalia.

We’re human beings too, those remarks made by a huge chunk off folk on here might seem funny and Keke, but it’s hurtful to read them.

And just because that certain idiots made dumb takes doesn’t give any of you people the right to be xenophobic and spew discriminatory remarks not only towards Somali Bantus, but also towards other minorities.

Out off all the members arguing with that certain font, only a few remained civil and didn’t partake in those disgusting remarks. So what if they have their own cultural dances & practices? Every minority has their own thing that represents themselves & showcases their ancestry.

Niiko might not be everybody’s cup off tea, but let’s not act Holy than thou. There are also certain things not permitted in the religion but is still done by a lot off Somali people.

I genuinely hope from the bottom off my heart that our generation will be the generation that stops this whole hate train & superiority thing. No one is better than the other even if their ancestors are ethnically Somali or not. We’ve been living in Somalia for hundreds off years and integrated within society itself. It’s really disheartening to know that still doesn’t make us equal to your average Faarax or Halimo in Somalia.

We’re human beings too, those remarks made by a huge chunk off folk on here might seem funny and Keke, but it’s hurtful to read them.
sorry didn't you say your cadcad family calls native Somalis dark and ugly? spare us the "racism" lecture :nahgirl:

Xoxoxo

VIP
sorry didn't you say your cadcad family calls native Somalis dark and ugly? spare us the "racism" lecture :nahgirl:
Am I spewing those same words? No I’m not. My maternal side off the family are like this sadly but that doesn’t mean that every cadcad person holds the same view. As people open themselves up to others they’ll soon realise that what’s been told to them was a lie, a hateful lie at that.

I was brought up with the same ignorant mindset that those people look like that and learnt as I got older that it was wrong to downgrade others just because off their skin tone & features. I used to spew those ignorant remarks too when I was younger, now that I’ve surrounded myself with my paternal side off the family & actual Somali people it made me realise that whatever my elders used to tell me was full of ignorance and hate. Hate that was uncalled for.

So respectfully, whatever those individuals think and may say doesn’t justify the fact that we are treated as second class citizens and if we as cadcads are treated this way, imagine how Somali Bantus must be treated by ignorant folk like you?

edit: and its interesting to me that what you took off my post was this.

Whether we like it or not, Somalia has different communities, and every community has its own sets of issues. I don't believe in the concept of an ethnic Somali interfering in cadcad internal affairs, or vice versa, nor do I believe in a Somali Bantu interfering in internal Somali ethnic affairs. It's basic manners, to not act as an authority or an instigatory force in other people's communities.

There are issues that concern us all, such as politics, etc. But not, how ethnic Somalis treat each other, that's not a place where everybody should be welcomed.

That's not called xenophobia.

Nor is it xenophobic to say that Somali ladies don't marry Bantu men in Somalia, that's just the reality.

And yes, Mohamed Ismail, should worry about his ethnic group's social ills, instead of trying to encourage gender violence among ethnic Somalis.

Trending