Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Pajeets graping has somehow elevated our stock :damn:Crazy that's what it took for Halimos to be grateful, but hey we'll take it :mjlol:

:dead::dead1:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
I need this farax praise to be wrapped up soon. Y’all aren’t that good pakis and dhegacas are just a different level of insane that it makes you lot look normal.

The cultural Muslims and non strict Somali niggas are carrying our reputation currently.

These sspot lames that would call niggas dayooth for posting their wives on social media move just like these desi niggas.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Jealousy GIF

Kamaal

Sidii roon Raba og
Growing up I remember every time my mom gets mad my dad use to sign this old Somali song for himself which even makes her more furious. And a few hours later she start smiling.

Amantaadaa inanyahoow🎵 🎶 🎵
In yar aan ka sheegee🎵 🎶 🎵
Maxaan kuguu idhaahdaa🎵 🎶 🎵
Allah kuu dhameyee🎵 🎶 🎵

Xoxoxo

VIP
Nah Wallahi abaayo

Somali men ——-> Other Muslim men.

It came to my realisation that yeah, things aren’t always great but it’s not even comparable to what other diasporas go through with their men.

I was actually fancying the idea off marrying a non Somali man, until reality hit me hard that I would divorce that man within weeks 🤡

Xoxoxo

VIP
We don’t have to deal with crazy in laws, we don’t have to deal with the misogynistic mother off the man, and yeah we might receive harassment etc if you’re not quite on quote “covered up”. But I for one haven’t heard off an honour killing case or murder that was commuted by said Somali men because a girl wasn’t covered up, IN THE WEST.

no one could EVER convince me being an Arab or Desi woman would be fine

Nah Wallahi abaayo

Somali men ——-> Other Muslim men.

It came to my realisation that yeah, things aren’t always great but it’s not even comparable to what other diasporas go through with their men.

I was actually fancying the idea off marrying a non Somali man, until reality hit me hard that I would divorce that man within weeks 🤡
Isnt u the biggest feminist goof on here? Just saying :manny:

Xoxoxo

VIP
Isnt u the biggest feminist goof on here? Just saying :manny:
Yeah I am. I still prefer you lot over a lot off the male demographic on this earth.

Despite our issues, we’re just the main products off war & instability for 30 years. We actual have an excuse as to why we are unstable and have awful upbringing etc. Those other diasporas do not have the same issues as we do and the fact that you men act better then them? Tbh kudos to y’all.

Even with the women being murdered in Somalia or harassed etc, there’s still some kind off humanity shown by Somali men which is non existing in those other diasporas

I feel bad for those women too. Timojilic and dhegacas men treat women terribly. I question any Somali woman who marries a man from those cultures.

If you’re gonna marry out don’t marry a man who comes from a culture that has a rep of being abusive.

Trending

Latest posts