Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

Mudug_gyal

Ψ¨Ω…Ψ§ يرآي Ψ§Ω„Ω„Ω‡ Feminist
VIP
Sure that’s fine let’s talk
Dont get me wrong sis. I by no means hate all cad cad people. Every community has bad and good people. What I hate is those who say somalis are foreigners and that reer xamar are indigenous thats just ludicrous.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Girl pleaaaaaase don’t do this. I like you but let’s fear Allah it’s Ramadan and cadcads in real life are lovely people! Don’t let sspot get to you!
Wallahi thats not my intention. What im trying to ask is where is their origin from albeit my wording was kinda rude.

Dont get me wrong sis. I by no means hate all cad cad people. Every community has bad and good people. What I hate is those who say somalis are foreigners and that reer xamar are indigenous thats just ludicrous.

Good point.

That's the second most egregious thing we've seen this community do online.

1. Asian racism
2. Historic revisionism.

Xoxoxo

VIP
But let me ask you this, do they represent us as a collective? No they do not. I don’t view every ethnic Somali the same since everyone’s an individual. It’s not that hard to see us as individuals either.

Wonderful.

Earlier on, you mentioned that ethnic Somalis engage in clan violence, which is an accurate assessment. Please, tell us, how pervasive is racism in the CadCads community?
🀣🀣🀣 its so funy reading u coment the last pple i expect to be racust is cadcad .
Sister u they are at the botom u dont realise this becis u are feom puntland and u dont interact with them.kkkkk
Here in xamar ask any native they wil tel u the last people we view them as threat is themthwy are nothing to us.

Wah i am here in xamar i can tel u the lowest of pple here are cadcad they are barely educated they dont send their kids to school walhi go to university they dont appear there too.
Here in xamar pple look down uppn them low key. As i speak to u now i came from relative house i went to vist during the conversation cadcad came up specialy u can feel lowkey they are viewed inferior walhi .
Its funy how this girl claims ptherwise bit atory here in xamar is different.
Also the cadcad men are known to be leazy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Wonderful.

Earlier on, you mentioned that ethnic Somalis engage in clan violence, which is an accurate assessment. Please, tell us, how pervasive is racism in the CadCads community?
Good point.

That's the second most egregious thing we've seen this community do online.

1. Asian racism
2. Historic revisionism.

1. I can’t talk about how pervasive it is since I don’t know every cadcad walking on this earth :)
2. Historic revisionism depends on each individual beliefs. Not every cadcad shares the same dna or lineage. Some of us have peninsular ancestry, others have Indian or others have Persian

Wallahi thats not my intention. What im trying to ask is where is their origin from albeit my wording was kinda rude.
Ah okay, they’re basically descendants of ethnic Somali women and foreign traders of Arab, Persian and Indian backgrounds. They’ve lived in Somali for centuries

Mudug_gyal

VIP
But let me ask you this, do they represent us as a collective? No they do not. I don’t view every ethnic Somali the same since everyone’s an individual. It’s not that hard to see us as individuals either.
I agree. We shouldn’t generalise anyone but theres a sizeable amount of your community that spread hatred and racism to the native people. A swift deportation would solve the problem imo πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Last edited:
I agree. We shouldn’t generalise anyone but theres a sizeable amount of your community that spread hatred and racism to the native people. A swift deportation would do the problem imo πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

What I find most bizarre, is, that the CadCads have Somali DNA, but still have the nerve to hate dark-skin, as if anybody forced them to marry Somalis and come to Somalia. But Asians, will Asian. Can't take the Asian out of the Asian.

Anyway, they're harmless people really, too small in number for their ways to affect the Somali psyche.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I agree. We shouldn’t generalise anyone but theres a sizeable amount of your community that spread hatred and racism to the native people. A swift deportation would do the problem imo πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Hmm. But don’t certain ethnic Somali people spew the same rhetoric against Somali Bantus? Calling them Madows or what not?

I mean at this point the kettle is calling the pot black. What those cadcads say and do isn’t no different as to how other ethnic Somalis act towards Somali Bantus

My sibilings arent cad cad rhey are murisade my friend get that to u head okey yes even that stil i have said anything bad its a wel known facts cadcad men are leazy.
Also i can tel u they are not wel into education wah. Its a fact go to universities u wont see them there.
They have an cadcad mother. How can you claim to love your siblings if you’ll insult their mothers people? That’s not normal. Where is the respect for their reer abti?

Xoxoxo

VIP
What I find most bizarre, is, that the CadCads have Somali DNA, but still have the nerve to hate dark-skin, as if anybody forced them to marry Somalis and come to Somalia. But Asians, will Asian. Can't take the Asian out of the Asian.

Anyway, they're harmless people really, too small in number for their ways to affect the Somali psyche.
lol now we’re Asians, got it.

🀣🀣🀣 its so funy reading u coment the last pple i expect to be racust is cadcad .
Sister u they are at the botom u dont realise this becis u are feom puntland and u dont interact with them.kkkkk
Here in xamar ask any native they wil tel u the last people we view them as threat is themthwy are nothing to us.

Remember this, a lot of MJs lived in South Somalia, before the ethnic cleansing campaign in the 90s. So, we know a lot of Southern people. I have uncles with CadCad wives.

Am I spewing those same words? No I’m not. My maternal side off the family are like this sadly but that doesn’t mean that every cadcad person holds the same view. As people open themselves up to others they’ll soon realise that what’s been told to them was a lie, a hateful lie at that.

I was brought up with the same ignorant mindset that those people look like that and learnt as I got older that it was wrong to downgrade others just because off their skin tone & features. I used to spew those ignorant remarks too when I was younger, now that I’ve surrounded myself with my paternal side off the family & actual Somali people it made me realise that whatever my elders used to tell me was full of ignorance and hate. Hate that was uncalled for.

So respectfully, whatever those individuals think and may say doesn’t justify the fact that we are treated as second class citizens and if we as cadcads are treated this way, imagine how Somali Bantus must be treated by ignorant folk like you?

edit: and its interesting to me that what you took off my post was this.
What I don’t get is why you guys insist on living amongst us if we’re so inferior. Why not go back to Arabia or India or wherever you’re from?

It’s not like we give you any power or put ya’ll on pedestals, so there’s literally no benefit of you people staying with us.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
Ah okay, they’re basically descendants of ethnic Somali women and foreign traders of Arab, Persian and Indian backgrounds. They’ve lived in Somali for centuries
Someone from arab, indian origins shouldnt be calling my native ass a foreigner. They should know their place.

lol now we’re Asians, got it.

Abayo, let's speak the truth.

CadCads are Asians, with varying degrees of Somali DNA. Out of all the minority groups in Somalia, CadCads are the closest to Somalis, in terms of intermarriage and culture. But why should we pretend, that there is no such thing as an CadCad culture which means Asian culture!

Trending

Latest posts