Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
@Xoxoxo do you agree that cad cads who exhibit hatred and racism towards the native landheere population should be deported? Yes or no? If not then how should we deal with them? Should we turn the other cheek?

@Xoxoxo do you agree that cad cads who exhibit hatred and racism towards the native landheere population should be deported? Yes or no? If not then how should we deal with them? Should we turn the other cheek?

Their Asian lands of origin, wouldn't want them back, now that they've been tainted with Madow DNA. They can't leave, and I do think they would, given half a chance.

@Angelina nothing I said was hateful at all. Its just that this cad cad thinks she has the same privileges as the native people which is downright outrageous. Know your place. How is saying racist history revisionist cad cads should be deported hateful?
Why should they be deported? Also she’s Somali ethnically Her dad is from a major Somali qabil. It’s her mum who is cadcad.

Also, cadcads have lived in Somali in Xamar peacefully for centuries. Many of us with Xamar family members also have caddcads in the mix sis.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Anyways. Those who felt called out all replied anyways. If the shoes fits they say.

Ramadan is a month full off blessing & beauty. I’ll exit myself out off this conversation since there’s no need for me to engage in this conversation further more if people can’t act civil without behaving this way.

People eventually showcase their true self & hate on those who did no wrong to them.

I’ll wish you all a blessed day and make use off these last days off ramadans to reflect 💗

@Mudug_gyal
I am sure u have interacted with them on day to day basis kkkk.
Hmmmm i wiah if u did u wil just see how weak they are u opnion is just shaped by tiktok and these sites.
If u see how weak they are in xamar or barawe u wil just ignore them like a barking dog

Treat your Stepmama very well, I'm sure she's lovely.
Honestly he’s irritating me a lot and no matter how you feel about cadcads I find it sociopathic that someone can demean the mother of their siblings because even if you subscribe to the idea that kids are what their father is, their mother isn’t a flipping incubator. His siblings are still half cadcad and their mother still has influence. He doesn’t realize but he’s shitting on his siblings as well. Somali men need to stop acting like women are nothing but human factories with no influence.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
How is saying racist history revisionist cad cads should be deported hateful?

Why should they be deported?
My above comment answers your question. Its because they want to hate us while living in our land? Don’t like us? They are welcome to leave. Also Im disappointed that you’re attributing our city and history to cad cads.

Mudug_gyal

VIP
@Mudug_gyal
I am sure u have interacted with them on day to day basis kkkk.
Hmmmm i wiah if u did u wil just see how weak they are u opnion is just shaped by tiktok and these sites.
If u see how weak they are in xamar or barawe u wil just ignore them like a barking dog
They’re so mad I called out their Teri meri ass. All of a sudden they want to be somali? I said what I said. Xamar is somali and they are an Indian minority they can cry about it

Ofcourse i wil never say that do u thing i am creazy guy 🤣🤣.
I am just teling u how we feel this site is a place people share there opnions not to be politicaly corect
But why would you say that about their Reer abti? They’re miskeen and peaceful people. You’re from Xamar hence you know this more than all of us? I’ve been back home and they just get on their business and many of them are really hospitable and welcoming.

so sad, I just know your cadcad step mom cooks up a storm and welcomes you well and this is how you treat her 😭

Honestly he’s irritating me a lot and no matter how you feel about cadcads I find it sociopathic that someone can demean the mother of their siblings because even if you subscribe to the idea that kids are what their father is, their mother isn’t a flipping incubator. His siblings are still half cadcad and their mother still has influence. He doesn’t realize but he’s shitting on his siblings as well. Somali men need to stop acting like women are nothing but human factories with no influence.
Walhi i wish u can compare my sobiling to there sibilings from their maternal side specialy their maternal uncle walhi. They are day and night.
This is becos my sibiking live in warshiigley murusade neighbourhood they were born there grew up in that place al their friend are mainly murisade and remaing other hawiyes from school that is it. They barely see cadcad they dont give damn about them their mothers culture almost has no influence they are typical ethnic somalis. Wah.

But why would you say that about their Reer abti? They’re miskeen and peaceful people. You’re from Xamar hence you know this more than all of us? I’ve been back home and they just get on their business and many of them are really hospitable and welcoming.

so sad, I just know your cadcad step mom cooks up a storm and welcomes you well and this is how you treat her 😭

Kkk sister when i rarely f
Go there becos here in xamar every one is hustler we busy with ourlives

Trending