Desi girl reacts to Halimo praising Farahs

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Yeah I am. I still prefer you lot over a lot off the male demographic on this earth.

Despite our issues, we’re just the main products off war & instability for 30 years. We actual have an excuse as to why we are unstable and have awful upbringing etc. Those other diasporas do not have the same issues as we do and the fact that you men act better then them? Tbh kudos to y’all.

Even with the women being murdered in Somalia or harassed etc, there’s still some kind off humanity shown by Somali men which is non existing in those other diasporas

A lot of the negative rep comes from the civil-war plus the fall out from the PTSD suffering parents that tried to raise families the best way they could without the support of their extended family network (which they had in prewar Somalia). I recently watched a German documentary on Somalia and women were part of every aspect of Somali society. This had nothing to do with democracy, communism or whatever else ‘ism’ but was a reflection of our way of life.

A stable Somalia will be more similar to Malaysia than say Pakistan, based on my interaction with these communities.

NidarNidar

Punisher
A lot of the negative rep comes from the civil-war plus the fall out from the PTSD suffering parents that tried to raise families the best way they could without the support of their extended family network (which they had in prewar Somalia). I recently watched a German documentary on Somalia and women were part of every aspect of Somali society. This had nothing to do with democracy, communism or whatever else ‘ism’ but was a reflection of our way of life.

A stable Somalia will be more similar to Malaysia than say Pakistan, based on my interaction with these communities.

One thing that I've always loved about Somali women is their sheer independence and strength of will.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I've always Somali culture is borderline Dayuuth. We need to adopt desi/middle eastern culture to keep our women in check.

Secondly, this is some backhanded compliment. Idk how some Somalis guys are foaming from the mouth because of it. Embarassing behaviour I must say.

I've always Somali culture is borderline Dayuuth. We need to adopt desi/middle eastern culture to keep our women in check.

Secondly, this is some backhanded compliment. Idk how some Somalis guys are foaming from the mouth because of it. Embarassing behaviour I must say.

Somali culture is not dayouth, and I will always maintain that you are a hateful Bantu, who comes on here to cosplay as an ethnic Somali.

Go throw acid in your own face.

Unlike Timojileec men, with 'little member' syndrome, Somali men don't seek power from abusing women. They have other issues, but it's not lording it over women. If you ever see a man who feels the need to dominate women, trust me, he's got issues with his own manhood, and feels inferior in the outside world.

mohamedismail

Somali culture is not dayouth, and I will always maintain that you are a hateful Bantu, who comes on here to cosplay as an ethnic Somali.

Go throw acid in your own face.
Allowing your women to go to weddings wearing a see through dirac to go twerk and Baraanbur, isn't borderline Dayuuth. Our culture is basically matriarchal and we have to accept that.

Asians are the worst, dhegocas, timojileec, you name it. They are obsessed with controlling women, and their women at times, have developed some kind of fetish for it. You see those videos, where these guys are lipsyncing lyrics like 'don't look at another man, don't talk to another man', and they're swooning in the comment section.

Say that to your average Somali woman, and she's gone before you look up.

mohamedismail

Asians are the worst, dhegocas, timojileec, you name it. They are obsessed with controlling women, and their women at times, have developed some kind of fetish for it. You see those videos, where these guys are lipsyncing lyrics like 'don't look at another man, don't talk to another man', and they're swooning in the comment section.

Say that to your average Somali woman, and she's gone before you look up.

"Our culture" kulaha. You don't share a culture with ethnic Somalis, you come from the Bantu ethnic group, who have their own insular cultures and issues. Go focus on that.
May Allah bless the Asian community. We as Somali men should learn from them and implement their methods in which they discipline their women and keep them in check.

May Allah bless the Asian community. We as Somali men should learn from them and implement their methods in which they discipline their women and keep them in check.

I suspect that even the Bantu Somali wome from YOUR community, will not let some little boy like you, tell them what to do. From what I've seen they have quite robust bodies, orad afka hakaa garaacaan, the same way they pound Ugaali.

He comes on here, inuu anaga nagu nafiso, sheegato!

Trending

Latest posts