Deni is the only candidate that can defeat farmajo

Politically, Hiraab is basically Hawiye. And Federalism for Hawiye is never going to work, which is why Jowhar, Hobyo, Dhusamareb, Balcad, etc are developing at a snails pace. The capital is all in xamar and it's nearby tuulos. It's of course the smartest thing to do, but has it's drawbacks. Hirshabelle & Galmudug are paper states that were invented just so the MP and senator numbers added up.

If economically, your people are centralists than you can't politically be federalists. That's a retarded thing to do.

Federalism still means a strong central government I'm sure you know this. If Banadir, Lower Shabelle, Hiirshabelle and Galmudug become one single super Hawiye federal state then neither federalism nor centralism will make any difference

GemState

36/21
VIP
Federalism still means a strong central government I'm sure you know this. If Banadir, Lower Shabelle, Hiirshabelle and Galmudug become one single super Hawiye federal state then neither federalism nor centralism will make any difference
Somalia isn't economically viable as a federal country, the sooner you understand this the better. And since there is no freedom of movement, there is probably never going to be a single Somali government that rules from Zaylac to Ras Kambooni ever again, if that's not going to happen, what's the point in even trying to pretend like somalia is still real?

whatever fugazi system is used, I honestly don't care as long as all the money continues to go to xamar.

Last edited:

π’ˆπ’ˆπ’†π’

π’‘π’˜π’Œπ’šπ’˜π’‡π’‚π’‡π’’π’‡π’€
Naah we want Deni in PL he has amazing job so far he should finish his term completing his election promises like he has and Abdirahman Abdishakur for SFG he is only one in MM will clear political objectives and prepared political reforms planned.

I prefer he finishes his term. PL should keep their bright politicians in Garowe and send the useless ones to xamar to serve with the likes of Qeybdid and Yalaxoow. PL should be first priority and only thing we need from xamar is to get our fair share of what’s given in the name of the failed colonial project.
Preach John Stamos GIF by Fuller House

Yusuf M

PuntExit
We have to influence the south and fight for federalism. Separatism is not an option. Look at where it got Somaliland, they’ve been begging foreigners for decades without getting anything in return. If farmajo is re-elected, that will be the end of federalism, mark my words.
But if a very good opportunity to get Independence and international recognition became available and realistic, would you be in favor of Independence?

Deni is the only candidate that I believe can reunite Puntland with South Central under one strong federal government. He should hammer home this point to the new MPs and Senators.

Som

VIP
At least that way, we can focus our time on our internal affairs and politics. Develop the parties and self reflect on ourselves. I hate when someone calls me a southern.

We should focus on moving on. Imagine if Boqor Cismaan Maxamuud Yuusuf didn't get defeated by the Italians, we would be our own country.
Boqor Osman got defeated exactly because he chose isolationism instead of somali unity. Once he realized the Italians wanted to subdue him it was already too late. Imagine if Boqor Osman supported the sayyid from the beginning, the darwish would have been much more stronger

Som

VIP
I can't believe some reer PL are soo narrow minded to be agains Deni's bid for the presidency. If Deni gets elected PL would gain massive leverage on somali politics and would become by far the most important state. I'm not even reer PL but it makes sad that people would be against their own qabil interests out pride and hatred for somali unity.

Boqor Osman got defeated exactly because he chose isolationism instead of somali unity. Once he realized the Italians wanted to subdue him it was already too late. Imagine if Boqor Osman supported the sayyid from the beginning, the darwish would have been much more stronger
Somali Unity

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Deni is a non-factor, we all fell for his 2 minutes of smoke and mirrors. The delusion that anybody thinks he even has a microscopical chance of winning is just mad lol. The guy's a weak, greedy, self serving imbecile. Nobody is stupid enough to vote for him.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I am by now fully aware of your political leanings but if Deni actually becomes Somalia's President and he fixes South Central Somalia after over 30 years of collapse wouldn't you be more supportive of a strong federal government taking charge of Puntland
No, tbh anywhere outside my people’s lands is as foreign to me as China.

Deni is a non-factor, we all fell for his 2 minutes of smoke and mirrors. The delusion that anybody thinks he even has a microscopical chance of winning is just mad lol. The guy's a weak, greedy, self serving imbecile. Nobody is stupid enough to vote for him.
Your issues with Deni seems personal. Did he not let your family get a business contract or something ?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Your issues with Deni seems personal. Did he not let your family get a business contract or something ?
Don't make me laugh, we've hit the qabiil lottery (that's all it takes here) But just because we're eating great off of him doesn't make the guy a saint and it damn sure doesnt mean I gotta kiss his ass. Get outta his bottyhole and see the weasel for what he is; another incompetent Somali wannabe dictator.

I know all this is just superficial clan pride at work but I'm thinking of what's best for the people as a whole. We want to get rid of indigence and return to the 21st century stop repeating the same cycle.

Trending