Deni is the only candidate that can defeat farmajo

I still think Deni wants to run. He is a professional businessman who has a successful track record as a leader and experience resolving conflict. He has a strong man streak but also knows the limits of force in a clan divided country like Somalia. He would have JL and PL votes and most of Hiirshabeele and some galmudug votes.

I still think Deni wants to run. He is a professional businessman who has a successful track record as a leader and experience resolving conflict. He has a strong man streak but also knows the limits of force in a clan divided country like Somalia. He would have JL and PL votes and most of Hiirshabeele and some galmudug votes.

We're wasting time in the South.

If Farmajo wins in the second round or a further round afterwards then we have to accept his victory as legitimate (unless proven otherwise). However if he gets the two-thirds required to outright win in the first round then at the very least eyebrows should be raised

We're wasting time in the South.
We have to influence the south and fight for federalism. Separatism is not an option. Look at where it got Somaliland, they’ve been begging foreigners for decades without getting anything in return. If farmajo is re-elected, that will be the end of federalism, mark my words.

We have to influence the south and fight for federalism. Separatism is not an option. Look at where it got Somaliland, they’ve been begging foreigners for decades without getting anything in return. If farmajo is re-elected, that will be the end of federalism, mark my words.
At least that way, we can focus our time on our internal affairs and politics. Develop the parties and self reflect on ourselves. I hate when someone calls me a southern.

We should focus on moving on. Imagine if Boqor Cismaan Maxamuud Yuusuf didn't get defeated by the Italians, we would be our own country.

Farmaajo wont be able to run, do you think Rooble is going to let him run LOL
Rooble and Farmaajo wax ey iska duwanyihiin habayaraate majidho. Its like comparing two horrible people.

Instead of working on acting like a President, he is trying desperately to cling on to the seat. He thinks he is the only Wadani politician. While Rooble allied with his kins and only thinks of himself. Wuxuu moodayaa in meeshu tahay Qabiil Starwars.

Honestly both guys don't know what the job description is.
pete campbell shrug GIF

@En_Sabah Nur Deni should go one step further and declare himself Somalia's President immediately. He should issue a new provisional constitution for our country which about the same political system the UAE uses

@En_Sabah Nur Deni should go one step further and declare himself Somalia's President immediately. He should issue a new provisional constitution for our country which about the same political system the UAE uses
That’s not possible right now. Deni is a very strategic thinker and failmajo would have been gone by now if not for divided HAG politicians backstabbing each other. The only reason Farmajo is still in villa Somalia is because of the puppet leaders from the paper states like qoorqoor and laftagreen.

Deni would be more powerful than Farmajo since unlike Farmajo, Deni would have the support of both Jubaland and his own state Puntland. Let Farmajo step aside
Deni will just make sure Xassan sheikh is elected.

We want Farmajo being only the conteder.

I do beleive in Darood led centralism.

Deni will just make sure Xassan sheikh is elected.

We want Farmajo being only the conteder.

I do beleive in Darood led centralism.

centralism led by any clan makes no sense since we became a failed state broken apart because of a dictator. UAE style federalism is better, let every FMS do their own thing

centralism led by any clan makes no sense since we became a failed state broken apart because of a dictator. UAE style federalism is better, let every FMS do their own thing
Hawiye prefer Centralism and have fought for centralism for the last 15 years.

So Yes I prefer Centralism because Hawiye prefer it.

Trending

Latest posts