Deni is the only candidate that can defeat farmajo

Do you guys just ever want who and what’s best for Somalia? Not who’s clan states supports who

I agree with you ideally but Somalia needs a powerful federal government for a nationalist consciousness to develop. I just focus on Hiirshabelle affairs in the real world

All of Hawiye prefer Centralism.

I guess centralism is good for Somalia as long as Darood is in power.

That's not true, Hawadle have power at the state level thanks to federalism. Ask @Kheyre if you want.

Besides let's be honest there's no such thing as Darod in reality because different sub clans have different agendas. Why is Kenya violating Farmajo yet Uganda and Ethiopia get on well with him?

That's not true, Hawadle have power at the state level thanks to federalism. Ask @Kheyre if you want.

Besides let's be honest there's no such thing as Darod in reality because different sub clans have different agendas. Why is Kenya violating Farmajo yet Uganda and Ethiopia get on well with him?
Xawadle were no 1 against the formation of JL.Even all their ministers in all sucessive regimes from Sheikh Sharif to Farmajo.
Godax barre and Sambaloshe.

Xawadle were no 1 against the formation of JL.Even all their ministers in all sucessive regimes from Sheikh Sharif to Farmajo.
Godax barre and Sambaloshe.
No HSM was against the creation of JL but Godax Barre infact approved JL to be built because he had internal affairs minister position.

D2DF17B5-6ADF-4483-BD20-7A95E5530981.jpeg

Goodax Barre fought tooth and nail for Hiiraan and Middle Shabelle to be a state.

while Faroole and co wanted Hiiraan and Galgaduud to be a state.

We have to influence the south and fight for federalism. Separatism is not an option. Look at where it got Somaliland, they’ve been begging foreigners for decades without getting anything in return. If farmajo is re-elected, that will be the end of federalism, mark my words.

If farmajo is re-elected, that will be the end of federalism, mark my words: good

But if he becomes president will he even have control of even some part of somalia? Isn’t there different governments for every state thing? 😭 Apologies I seriously don’t understand Somali politics

But if he becomes president will he even have control of even some part of somalia? Isn’t there different governments for every state thing? 😭 Apologies I seriously don’t understand Somali politics
He would have control of every state other than Somaliland. He would be able to negotiate with the separatists from a position of strength unlike any other candidate or previous president.

YAMS

I like milk and potato.
I still think Deni wants to run. He is a professional businessman who has a successful track record as a leader and experience resolving conflict. He has a strong man streak but also knows the limits of force in a clan divided country like Somalia. He would have JL and PL votes and most of Hiirshabeele and some galmudug votes.

I think the only chance he has is if someone ugu shubo in the last round. KG n Dir politicians determine the president. And they never choose the guys from Garoowe.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
I prefer he finishes his term. PL should keep their bright politicians in Garowe and send the useless ones to xamar to serve with the likes of Qeybdid and Yalaxoow. PL should be first priority and only thing we need from xamar is to get our fair share of what’s given in the name of the failed colonial project.

I prefer he finishes his term. PL should keep their bright politicians in Garowe and send the useless ones to xamar to serve with the likes of Qeybdid and Yalaxoow. PL should be first priority and only thing we need from xamar is to get our fair share of what’s given in the name of the failed colonial project.

I am by now fully aware of your political leanings but if Deni actually becomes Somalia's President and he fixes South Central Somalia after over 30 years of collapse wouldn't you be more supportive of a strong federal government taking charge of Puntland

Wow just saw this thread as I saw famous tiktokers from Mogadishu supporting Deni. It seems like he has a huge fanbase in Xamar. He is even being endorsed on tiktok by qablist HAG people like Malyuun Rooble.

GemState

36/21
VIP
You mean Hiraab or even just Abgaal. Hawadle are staunch federalists
Politically, Hiraab is basically Hawiye. And Federalism for Hawiye is never going to work, which is why Jowhar, Hobyo, Dhusamareb, Balcad, etc are developing at a snails pace. The capital is all in xamar and it's nearby tuulos. It's of course the smartest thing to do, but has it's drawbacks. Hirshabelle & Galmudug are paper states that were invented just so the MP and senator numbers added up.

If economically, your people are centralists than you can't politically be federalists. That's a retarded thing to do.

Trending