Dalsoor interview with Al shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
"But we have to ask ourselves: are the so-called hotels really hotels or army bases?"
"The hotels in Mogadishu, for those who have seen them would know, Al-Shabaab has never targeted those ordinary hotels where Muslim civilians stay.
"But the ones we attack are all surrounded with huge concrete and security guards to protect them."

Wow, a lot of code words being used here, I got everything I wanted from this. It is clear to me who they are really targeting. Those who know will know.
Who

Why is Dalsoor allowed to promote Al Shabab propoganda? The only thing Cali Dheere deserves is a bullet in his head.

Jamal Osman, Hamza Mohamed and anyone else working in Dalsoor should be charged for assisting terrorists. This must not be tolerated.
How do you aim to defeat them if you don't know anything about them? If anything, these journalists are risking their lives to get to where these idiots reside. You can't defeat an enemy you don't know. Don't be a seef labood sxb.

Lol @ due process for terrorists.

Lifetime in jail is too for leinent for him. I'd have your cousin tortured til old age and die of his wounds and then feed him to the hyenas.
:draketf: Do you call everyone a terrorist? Do you consider your mother a terrorist btw? I am sure she wears that big "tent" that you despise so much. :hmm:

:draketf: Do you call everyone a terrorist? Do you consider your mother a terrorist btw? I am sure she wears that big "tent" that you despise so much. :hmm:

I don't have any family members that sympathize with Al Shabab.

How is it that Muktar Robow's location isn't known by almost every Al Shabab member in case he might get snitched on if one of them becomes disillusioned but Daudoo knows where he is?

I don't have any family members that sympathize with Al Shabab.

How is it that Muktar Robow's location isn't known by almost every Al Shabab member in case he might get snitched on if one of them becomes disillusioned but Daudoo knows where he is?
:stopit: By this same logic, that American journalist knew where Osama's hiding place was when he interviewed him some years back?:heh:

Don't be neef. They are probably invited, blindfolded and not shown anything until they sit down to do the interview.

For a cappuccino-drinking Scandinavian, Hamza seems remarkably at ease in front of the Al Shabaab commander.
Maybe it's because they're both on the same payroll? (Qatar)

:stopit: By this same logic, that American journalist knew where Osama's hiding place was when he interviewed him some years back?:heh:

Don't be neef. They are probably invited, blindfolded and not shown anything until they sit down to do the interview.

Those videos were either before he waged jihad to America or before 9/11.

So Al Shabab blindfolded him somewhere in Somalia and drove him for many hours to meet him? Or did they blindfold him and took him on a secret plane at Xamar airport? Which is it?

You havent answered the question as to why Hamza and your other journalist cousin were the only ones able to sit down with top Shabab leaders while most of Robow's people he sends to their deaths don't know his whereabouts.

Those videos were either before he waged jihad to America or before 9/11.

So Al Shabab blindfolded him somewhere in Somalia and drove him for many hours to meet him? Or did they blindfold him and took him on a secret plane at Xamar airport? Which is it?

You havent answered the question as to why Hamza and your other journalist cousin were the only ones able to sit down with top Shabab leaders while most of Robow's people he sends to their deaths don't know his whereabouts.
Because he works for Al jazeera which is why Roboow would probably allow him the interview. You need to quit smoking that weed waryaa. You're reasoning like a little kid.

hamza was arrested in mogadishu recently than released, some people believe his behind the pro-shabaab account on twitter @daudoo

No hamza and daudoo are not same person, when hamza went to jail, daudoo was at Twitter reporting news as usual.

"But we have to ask ourselves: are the so-called hotels really hotels or army bases?"
"The hotels in Mogadishu, for those who have seen them would know, Al-Shabaab has never targeted those ordinary hotels where Muslim civilians stay.
"But the ones we attack are all surrounded with huge concrete and security guards to protect them."

Wow, a lot of code words being used here, I got everything I wanted from this. It is clear to me who they are really targeting. Those who know will know.

No they are targeting the innocents pm and ministers who are against corruption and those who opposed somaoilgass company. Always check the names of victims. Humza buri the environment minister was killed after he rejected bribery deal to dump toxic in Mogadishu. Saado Ali was murdered after she stood up to stole properties,and af may 'S rights.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
f*ck alshabab and f*ck ali dheere.

Also the acces of Xamsa into alshabab occupied territories is questionable. Could he be their member? Sympathiser?

How do you aim to defeat them if you don't know anything about them? If anything, these journalists are risking their lives to get to where these idiots reside. You can't defeat an enemy you don't know. Don't be a seef labood sxb.
Shabab has been around for 10 years now. If you don't know what they're about by now either you're not paying attention or you're just looking for excuses.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Guys the only way we can defeat alshabab is by operating within the socalled govt.

We need a patriotic leader who operates in that rotten system. By using every cent he receives for the army and police(giving Turkey a stronger role in training our boys). By giving scholars important roles.
By saying he is willing to remove shisheeye invaders once alshabab is defeated.
Last but not least: his willing to rule the land by some forms of shariahlaw. Make adultery punishment impossible by asking for 4 witnesses who filmed the sex crime. Making stoning difficult by telling the person " f*ck off and ask for tawbah". Accusing that person of being mental.

Status
Not open for further replies.