Dalsoor interview with Al shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.
he justifies bombing hotels by saying they're really army bases, not surprised to see hamza doing the interview :icon lol:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I would love Somalia to be lead by the law of Allah (Shariah), however Al Shabab are not the answer.

That Al Shabab dude has been around since the group was formed, how comes he isn't dead yet? Who is he?

Why is Dalsoor allowed to promote Al Shabab propoganda? The only thing Cali Dheere deserves is a bullet in his head.

Jamal Osman, Hamza Mohamed and anyone else working in Dalsoor should be charged for assisting terrorists. This must not be tolerated.

I would love Somalia to be lead by the law of Allah (Shariah), however Al Shabab are not the answer.

That Al Shabab dude has been around since the group was formed, how comes he isn't dead yet? Who is he?
right??? i was shocked to see this nigga. all these years and he's still alive.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why is Dalsoor allowed to promote Al Shabab propoganda? The only thing Cali Dheere deserves is a bullet in his head.

Jamal Osman, Hamza Mohamed and anyone else working in Dalsoor should be charged for assisting terrorists. This must not be tolerated.
Who's going to arrest them? Idoorland? :dead:

Get the f*ck out of here with that shit, they are from the beloved West and journalism isn't illegal here.

Who's going to arrest them? Idoorland? :dead:

Get the f*ck out of here with that shit, they are from the beloved West and journalism isn't illegal.
Have you read the YouTube comments? People are eating the propoganda up.

We are at war with Al Shabab. You need to take this shit seriously. Anyone who supports them have to be considered enemies of the state. They are the real somalidiid.

Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists. :ufdup:

hamza was arrested in mogadishu recently than released, some people believe his behind the pro-shabaab account on twitter @daudoo

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Have you read the YouTube comments? People are eating the propoganda up.

We are at war with Al Shabab. You need to take this shit seriously. Anyone who supports them have to be considered enemies of the state. They are the real somalidiid.

Either you're with us or you're with the terrorists. :ufdup:
Who's "we" as far as I'm concerned you guys have provided help to al shabab for example the recent suicide bombing with an idoor plate number.

And since when were you part of Somalia? No more ictiraaf now?

Be honest that you're only accusing him of being a terrorist because he's against Somaliland and has made videos exposing your corrupt government that steal from orphans.:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP

Sharia law are you mad I would never want sharia law especially as a woman I am opposed to it, have you read the sharia ? It's against women especially in court where my testamony is half the worth of a mans testimony, in regards to rape I will be screwed and I'll be stoned to death for adultry, I would rather have a legal system which protects everyone as equal thank you very much .... not this sharia law everyone wants

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
YouTubers can find these niggas but the drones can't

:comeon:

Conspiracy time
"Yo nigga, I seen you on YouTube"
"You still alive? I need some content, let me AMA you"
"AMA sounds bare nice styll"
"Where you at?"
"Don't tell anyone tho" *Sends GPS location*
:ufdup:

Who's "we" as far as I'm concerned you guys have provided help to al shabab for example the recent suicide bombing with an idoor plate number.

And since when were you part of Somalia? No more ictiraaf now?

Be honest that you're only accusing him of being a terrorist because he's against Somaliland and has made videos exposing your corrupt government that steal from orphans.:camby:
Stop derailing the thread. Your calaacal is showing

Keo

VIP
"But we have to ask ourselves: are the so-called hotels really hotels or army bases?"
"The hotels in Mogadishu, for those who have seen them would know, Al-Shabaab has never targeted those ordinary hotels where Muslim civilians stay.
"But the ones we attack are all surrounded with huge concrete and security guards to protect them."

Wow, a lot of code words being used here, I got everything I wanted from this. It is clear to me who they are really targeting. Those who know will know.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Alshabab discriminates on the basis of qabil all the time. The bombings in North Galkacyo and the political assassinations in Bari are proof enough. They could do them in Galmudug or Hirshabeele, but they choose to bomb Puntland a thousand miles away. He claimed that Somali politicians are infidels and do not represent their people, but they continue to kill people who are popular with most Somalis like AUN Saado Cali Warsame. I guarantee that they will not stop their terror even if the Somali people elect their representatives in a free and fair manner. Alshabab are khawarij and fighting them is the holiest of all jihads. They are a cancer of kufur among an entirely Muslim people.

Anyone caught assisting terrorists, such as by interviewing them should be locked up. I dont care if it was done for "journalism" cause those terrorists will get the opportunity to promote their filthy ideology.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sharia law are you mad I would never want sharia law especially as a woman I am opposed to it, have you read the sharia ? It's against women especially in court where my testamony is half the worth of a mans testimony, in regards to rape I will be screwed and I'll be stoned to death for adultry, I would rather have a legal system which protects everyone as equal thank you very much .... not this sharia law everyone wants

I'm talking about the real law of Allah not what these crazy Muslim men are doing. Allah is the most just sister, he is more merciful than a mother is to her children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending