Dalsoor interview with Al shabaab

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

I called those terrorist sympathizers out. Watch Hamza ban me like he's banned me on his own Twitter account

I know for 10000% that dalsoor is alshabab supporter.

There are legitimate anti-govt people who also hates alshabab. Iam one of them. I hate this govt but my hatred for alshabab is bigger when u look at it from religious side and humane side.

U cannot convince me that an All-Loving God would support killing of civilians! Never

I know for 10000% that dalsoor is alshabab supporter.

There are legitimate anti-govt people who also hates alshabab. Iam one of them. I hate this govt but my hatred for alshabab is bigger when u look at it from religious side and humane side.

U cannot convince me that an All-Loving God would support killing of civilians! Never

They said hotels in Makah Al Mukaramah road are army posts lol we don't attack hotels in bakaraha and huriwa lol

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
They are indirectly saying: we rule in Haramwa , Bakaaraha and Yaaqshiid. So we dont blow up our own places. Scumbags

Lol thats not Roobow.. Roobow left shaytan along time ago.. his in Huddur/Bakool.. that guy his interviewing is ali dheere... shaytan spokesman... lol he used to sell qaad before joining shaytan... his a Ethiopian agent thats why his location is low-key...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending