Dalalos AMA

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Yo, don't tell me you related to Macalin Maxamuud bruda, you niggas gotta stop worshiping the corpse of a Dir gypsie :wowsweat:

as I said I respect only the Saleebaan they fighting Dir and trying their best to do land expansion, can't hate a player, hate the game.

Ninyaho why you so pro Hútu? I have my reasons. Didn't they try to take your lands in Cabudwaaq?

Macalin M

Out here
Yo, don't tell me you related to Macalin Maxamuud bruda, you niggas gotta stop worshiping the corpse of a Dir gypsie :wowsweat:

as I said I respect only the Saleebaan they fighting Dir and trying their best to do land expansion, can't hate a player, hate the game.
Man I don’t know who that is and I can’t be asked to search it up.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ninyaho why you so pro Hútu? I have my reasons. Didn't they try to take your lands in Cabudwaaq?

They tried but they died :win:

now we on the same team tryna make Galmudug great again, I know its weird as F bro, but it is what it is brudda I eat with them now no need to dig up the history of northern SNF where I was crushing ayax-eaters in Beletweyne :damedamn:

Adaawe

They tried but they died :win:

now we on the same team tryna make Galmudug great again, I know its weird as F bro, but it is what it is brudda I eat with them now no need to dig up the history of northern SNF where I was crushing ayax-eaters in Beletweyne :damedamn:

I remind them daily of the SNF. Right now is the best time

:russ:

Adaawe

I know bro, I hold my tongue because of the Darood treaty @Adaawe forced on me, I respect that brudda he is OG and from nasabka Rer Hassan in Jubaland.

But lets be real you guys are being ruled by :damedamn:

We'll go back to our intra Darood fkd. But once we prove to the IRIR hordes we don't need them. Give me a week or two.

:trumpsmirk:

Your kids will be laandheere on both sides, you have my blessing my nigga aslong as my sooryo is good waa is geeysaan laandheere Rer mahad :dead:
Ninyahow my family have always married laandheere only my ayeeyo is reer Hagar the other one is Sacad

my sisters kids are celi dheere and reer isaaq

so don’t worry I will take care of the reer dalal girl :win:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
We'll go back to our intra Darood fkd. But once we prove to the IRIR hordes we don't need them. Give me a week or two.

:trumpsmirk:
Take as long as you want nabadoone, just takes some time to get use to with this drastic treaty you pulled up on me out of the blue, only because you are a general of nasab birth I respect it :comeon:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ninyahow my family have always married laandheere only my ayeeyo is reer Hagar the other one is Sacad

my sisters kids are celi dheere and reer isaaq

so don’t worry I will take care of the reer dalal girl :win:
Yo you pretty much Darood all around like myself can't hate on that go forth and multiply :obama:

Adaawe

Take as long as you want nabadoone, just takes some time to get use to with this drastic treaty you pulled up on me out of the blue, only because you are a general of nasab birth I respect it :comeon:

Keep making memes warya. You have a speciality. The rest of MX here are not gifted with memes.

:mjswag:

Trending