Dalalos AMA

Is gelinsoor 100% HG or is there a sizeable mx population there (sizeable = over 15% of the town)?

also what HG sub lives in gelinsoor?
the majority sacad sub that inhabits gelinsoor are • Reer Jalaf with a substantial majority with •Reer Barkhadle, Reer Qordhale and a small minority of other subs of sacad.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
the majority sacad sub that inhabits gelinsoor are • Reer Jalaf with a substantial majority with •Reer Barkhadle, Reer Qordhale and a small minority of other subs of sacad.
:ulyin:

I agree Rer Jalaf control it and kicked out Rer Gadiid(Wagardhac) during the USC - SSDF deal, but today Wagardhac and Sacad both live in Gelinsoor, the only difference is another subclan of Wagardhac lives there while the Rer Gadiid became puntlanders, the Rer Wardheere from Ethiopia moved in like IDGAF and they are there in big numbers. Wagardhac has two big sub clans, 1 - Rer Wardhere 2 - Rer Gadiid

When HG foolishly accepted bribes from Puntland to attack the Rer Wardheere in Ethiopia Furintifoore, the Saleebaan lost 29 men and 4 teknikals, but propaganda will tell you they won, anyway it was the Rer Wardheere elders in Gelinsoor that called for peace. Because the Rer Wardheere are not exactly Puntites like the Rer Gadiid.

recently it was the Rer Wardheere who called for a Wagardhac Shirweyne in Caabudwaaq discussing their interest.

Don't be lying about North western Galmudug in my presence, go build Hobyo for us you will see all of Galmudug uniting :yousmart:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
my mom is reer gadiid
:pachah1: And has a reer afweyne half brother.

where do reer afweyne live mostl... mudug right?
Your mom family are puntites yet to join Galmudug, tell your Rer Abti they welcome in Galmudug you are my Amaanreer family on your mom side, they are not horde yet like me, man gets money with the horde, man gets food with the horde, anyone from Puntland I am like sorry man don't care if you Darood or even Marehan, I am like sorry I only socialize with the horde. :westbrookswag:

Your mom family are puntites yet to join Galmudug, tell your Rer Abti they welcome in Galmudug you are my Amaanreer family on your mom side, they are not horde yet like me, man gets money with the horde, man gets food with the horde, anyone from Puntland I am like sorry man don't care if you Darood or even Marehan, I am like sorry I only socialize with the horde. :westbrookswag:
Lol galmudug is dead zone though

ninyahow horta Who controls balanbaale

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Lol galmudug is dead zone though

ninyahow horta Who controls balanbaale

Good question, Marehan controls the entire North West of Galmudug, in balanbale its Radamiir especially the Bah Hawiye of Rer Diini like Rer Siyaad(they fight the Cayr most) and Rer Warsame but the majority they are the Rer Nuur a silent majority and also the curadka bah hawiye of Diini but I won't go into that, with non-Marehans. :sass1:

Good question, Marehan controls the entire North West of Galmudug, in balanbale its Radamiir especially the Bah Hawiye of Rer Diini like Rer Siyaad(they fight the Cayr most) and Rer Warsame but the majority are the Rer Nuur are a silent majority and also the curadka bah hawiye of Diini but I won't go into that, with non-Marehans. :sass1:
Waryaa as much as I’m not marexaan I grew around my reer abti and my wife to be is reer dalal so it’s not like I’m not aware of marexaan issues
:hahaidiot:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
Waryaa what is your clan no man can marry a Rer Dalal woman without paying an arm and a leg, where the F is my sooryo IDGAF if you MX:lolbron:

He claims us on the reer abti side. Verify his claims. You are from his ends.

:wtfdis:

Trending