NEWS Convoy led by Puntland's security minister hit by roadside blast; 1 soldier killed

The port manager was killed by Shabaab, which is led by a Habar Jeclo and it was sanctioned by Qatar, it's in the New York Times. Try again.

The killer was wounded and In the first video your own Puntland people were saying he did a great job by killing a gaal and "we are your people":pachah1:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The killer was wounded and In the first video your own Puntland people were saying he did a great job by killing a gaal and "we are your people":pachah1:

Shabaab are not our people, they are terrorists. Their leader is top priority, hiding in the mountains, destroying, killing and sabotaging the region. He's doing it anywhere but his own region, clearly tribalism is at play using religion.

:manny:

Taliso

Nin aan cilay ba I cayaa.
VIP
Count on idoo isaaqs to turn a tragic thread into FKD, you guys are literal losers. Please get some help for that cuqdaad.

AUN to the soldier, may Allah swt reward him in Jannatul firdows. I'm also glad that our Minister Galan has survived, I think he pays a lot of zakkat, people that pay zakkat, Allah swt protects them from tragedies. Puntland is led by people that know Allah swt, alxamdullillah. We know for sure Mudane Gallan will not rest until he finds the culprits. Victory will be on his side.

Count on idoo isaaqs to turn a tragic thread into FKD, you guys are literal losers. Please get some help for that cuqdaad.

AUN to the soldier, may Allah swt reward him in Jannatul firdows. I'm also glad that our Minister Galan has survived, I think he pays a lot of zakkat, people that pay zakkat, Allah swt protects them from tragedies. Puntland is led by people that know Allah swt, alxamdullillah. We know for sure Mudane Gallan will not rest until he finds the culprits. Victory will be on his side.

The 4th comment on this thread was about Somaliland. We have nothing to do with you people being terrorists

repo

VIP
The 4th comment on this thread was about Somaliland. We have nothing to do with you people being terrorists
OP is from Somaliland and wanted to do some point scoring. He didn't make this thread out of concern so I explained the circumstances in which these crimes happen. It was a good lesson for everyone and will be repeated anytime I see any of you talk out of turn.

:salute:

OP is from Somaliland and wanted to do some point scoring. He didn't make this thread out of concern so I explained the circumstances in which these crimes happen. It was a good lesson for everyone and will be repeated anytime I see any of you talk out of turn.

You really thing you have solved the reason why there is Al-shabab and ISIS in your clan-enclave?

You just made an ass of yourself and if your leaders have the same rationalisation like yours you'll never solve the problem, things will just get worse.

repo

VIP
Look at the face I'm making fun of your ass. :mjlol:

The quote speaks for itself. It makes you happy which has always been my point. Keep making fun of it, more people will see you for what you are.

The quote speaks for itself. It makes you happy which has always been my point. Keep making fun of it, more people will see you for what you are.

Whatever man,

Just today mostly MJ Al-shabab members where executed, is the question not why would they join Al-Shabab and kill their own people - the real question that should be addressed is that?

Not some crazy terrorist guy from togdheer went to the mountains.

Nayaa you're MJ what does isaaq have to do with you ?? We don't even settle the same area since the day the world was created and you guys here talk about idoors ever since you founded your shitty majeertanya like an obsessed stalker :heh:
Leave us alone and focus on your clan enclave :westbrookwtf:

repo

VIP
Whatever man,

Just today mostly MJ Al-shabab members where executed, is the question not why would they join Al-Shabab and kill their own people - the real question that should be addressed is that?

Not some crazy terrorist guy from togdheer went to the mountains.
They wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the "crazy terrorist guys" in the mountains, you stupid f*ck. We have established a correlation that your kind like to wreck chaos in other regions and you took pride in it as he is a guy from Togdheer. Just today your fellow khat addicts are losing it cause Shabaabs got executed and talking about humanity. Mask off.

:snoop:

repo

VIP
Nayaa you're MJ what does isaaq have to do with you ?? We don't even settle the same area since the day the world was created and you guys here talk about idoors ever since you founded your shitty majeertanya like an obsessed stalker :heh:
Leave us alone and focus on your clan enclave :westbrookwtf:
Single digit IQ at display. I will point out who Shabaab is lead by anytime I see you khat addicts talk down on other regions due to chaos you created. This is going to be a lesson going forward.

They wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the "crazy terrorist guys" in the mountains, you stupid f*ck. We have established a correlation that your kind like to wreck chaos in other regions and you took pride in it as he is a guy from Togdheer. Just today your fellow khat addicts are losing it cause Shabaabs got executed and talking about humanity. Mask off.

You mental gymnastics is out off this world..

Good luck with everything nayaa

repo

VIP
You mental gymnastics is out off this world..

God luck with everything nayaa
A lot of you appear to fighting repressed homosexuality, there's no need to project. Calling someone nayaa is not going to make you more manly.

Single digit IQ at display. I will point out who Shabaab is lead by anytime I see you khat addicts talk down on other regions due to chaos you created. This is going to be a lesson going forward.

First of all your kinds also chew khat as your govt agreed with Ethiopia a trade deal in a exchange of fish secondly AS is your problem you have security problems that your state neglects and terrorism started in the south and also let's not forget who's responsible for all this fiasco the Bengali AY who invited the xaaboosh to invade Somalia where AS started to from to conducted jihadists attacks

repo

VIP
First of your kinds also chew khat as your govt agreed with Ethiopia a trade deal in a exchange of fish secondly AS is your problem you have security problems that your state neglects and terrorism started in the south and also let's not forget who's responsible for all this fiasco the Bengali AY who invited the xaaboosh to invade Somalia where AS started to form
Abdullahi Yusuf has been dead for a decade and Ethiopia has left but Isaaq are still joining Shabaab to bomb other regions while shedding crocodile tears. I loved @fais comment, " Togdheer guy who is running the whole show". He took immense pride in that.

Trending

Latest posts