Convoy led by Puntland's security minister hit by roadside blast; 1 soldier killed

Puntland doesn't have a area called Guban. They are in unpopulated mountains and led by a Habar Jeclo/Isaaq named Omar Aden. Somaliland has mountains too, the reason why they don't operate from their is cause they don't want to bomb their own people. It always relates back to tribe.

In other words if terrorists go to Isaaq territories and asked Isaaq subclans to bomb rival Isaaq subclans the terroirs will be rejected whereas when they go Bari/Nugaal regions they easily find recruits. I agree even if you say its because Isaaq are more qabiilist than MJ Isaaq tell terrorists to no operate in Isaaq deegaans and count Warsangli/DhulHante as hardcore qabiilists who wont allow terrorists to set up shop in Badhan/Xuddun/LaasCaanood/Taleex/Buuhoodle .

Now you have to also agree that MJ are more welcoming of ajnabi/Isaaq terror leaders. Then ask yourself why

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
In other words if they go to Isaaq subclans and asked them to bomb rival Isaaq subclans they will be rejected whereas when they go Bari/Nugaal regions they easily find recruits. I agree even if you say its because Isaaq are more qabiilist than MJ Isaaq tell terrorists you cant operate on Isaaq deegaans and count Warsangli/DhulHante as hardcore qabiilists who wont allow terrorists to set up shop in Badhan/Xuddun/LaasCaanood/Taleex/Buuhoodle .

Now you have to also agree that MJ are more welcoming of ajnabi/Isaaq terror leaders. Then ask yourself why
For them to recruit in the first place, they have to have a base. The reason they don't have a base in Somaliland is not cause you are well versed in mountain warfare, rivalling the US, it's cause they don't want to carry out warfare against their own tribesmen.

repo

VIP
PL officials caught supporting the actions of AS militant jihadists who killed bossaso port chief

:ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:
You have no proof they are officials. These are officials.

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.

You have no proof they are officials. These are officials.

Al-Shabaab's first Emir Arale was HY, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's second Emir and the most prolific Godane was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's deputy Emir Ibrahim Afghani was HA, Isaaq.
Al-Shabaab's current Emir of the NE Omar Adan is HJ, Isaaq.
Your officials are caught on tape speak about that instead of individuals that have nothing to do with SL :drakelaugh:

repo

VIP
I didn't tag but you did reply to my post which means you're so triggered about your precious state :chrisfreshhah:
You don't need to tag me, I've already told you, any point scoring or slander will be met with facts. I know it bothers you for me to clarify that the terrorist group is led by a man from Somaliland.

It must be pointed out so people understand the motivations of the group.

:kanyeshrug:

CryptoSomali

DAAGAAL
Who let these mfs in?
18E5025A-5DE1-40CE-A434-6ACCEBCB7832.jpeg

PL officials caught supporting the actions of AS militant jihadists who killed bossaso port chief

:ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:
It's not just politicians and businessmen that supported this but it is an entire community according to this Puntland Elder. He said there are sections(entire subc clans) of their people who were happy and supported the killing of Paul Anthony Farmosa, the regional manager for DP World/P&O Ports. He said that same community( sub clans) who killed Farmosa are against Garacad port and didn't contribute in funding it. Al shabab/ISIL terrorists claimed the killing of Paul Anthony Farmosa and the elder says its entire subclans. There is a heavy rift in the puntland community and the subclans around Bosaaso are with al shabab/ISIL against the other subclans from nugaal and mudug

@3:20 onward

repo

VIP
It's not just politicians and businessmen that supported this but it is an entire community according to this Puntland Elder. He said there are sections(entire subc clans) of their people who were happy and supported the killing of Paul Anthony Farmosa, the regional manager for DP World/P&O Ports. He said that same community( sub clans) who killed Farmosa are against Garacad port and didn't contribute in funding it. Al shabab/ISIL terrorists claimed the killing of Paul Anthony Farmosa and the elder says its entire subclans. There is a heavy rift in the puntland community and the subclans around Bosaaso are with al shabab/ISIL against the other subclans from nugaal and mudug

More fantasy. Paul Formosa was killed by Shabaab with the support of Qatar to gain access to Bosaso port. Your khat fuelled bullshit has been dismantled by the New York Times.

Shabaab’s regional leader is Omar Mohamed Aden from Somaliland. He is from the Habar Jeclo/Isaaq tribe. You can find that in the UN reports, I’ll be happy to show you if you deny it.

More fantasy. Paul Formosa was killed by Shabaab with the support of Qatar to gain access to Bosaso port. Your khat fuelled bullshit has been dismantled by the New York Times.

Shabaab’s regional leader is Omar Mohamed Aden from Somaliland. He is from the Habar Jeclo/Isaaq tribe. You can find that in the UN reports, I’ll be happy to show you if you deny it.
" Your khat fuelled bullshit has been dismantled by the New York Times."

The report you posted is from the New York times and it has nothing to do with Farmosa. That report was a bombing outside a courthouse on a different date. Paul Anthony Farmosa was shot. I don't care who funds your desert people to kill each other, You're all over the place mate. I take the word of your Puntland Elder who explains what happened in detail and blames sub clans of his own tribe for supporting Shabab and ISIL in the region. That's why in the video of the gunman you can hear puntlanders saying that the terrorist did a good job in killing the non muslims:ohlord:

Very informative video, thanks for sharing dude. This would certainly corroborate that the disgruntled Ciise Saleebaan form the support base of ISIS/ISL and Al Shabaab in Puntland.

Good to hear from a Puntland elder that is very knowledgeable on the internal political disputes within his country and people.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts